COMPLETED For Sale: FS - OMD E-M5, partial grip, 12-50, 9-18 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by rfortson, Jun 6, 2016.

1. rfortson

rfortson Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

FS - OMD E-M5, partial grip, 12-50, 9-18

What are your prices?

OMD with partial grip - $225
    M.Zuiko 12-50EZ - $100
    M.Zuiko 9-18 - $275

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

For sale is my trusty OMD E-M5, along with part of the grip (I'm keeping the battery portion for the Mark II). Purchased this new 4 years ago when it first came out and it's served me well since then (so well, I sold my Pentax gear and went full-time MFT). Finally, I'm ready to move on to the Mark II.

The camera works great and I've never had any problems with it. As you can see, it's been well-used, but never abused. Brassing along the clips for the strap, and a few dings. This also has the miniscule crack around the bezel that everyone freaked out about a few years back. Never got it fixed since it never caused any problems. Updated to the latest firmware, and it comes with box and papers, the removable flash, OEM battery and charger (it may be the original, but I don't know as I also have an E-P5 and bought a third OEM battery. I haven't noticed any difference in the three.)

The partial grip will come with the box and the plastic cap. I'm keeping the battery portion of the grip to use on the Mark II.

Still lots of life left in this baby, and it will make a great backup or step up camera for someone. I've priced it low to move.

Also for sale is the M.Zuiko 12-50EZ with aftermarket square hood. Perfect complement to the OMD. The pseudo-macro feature is very handy, and the 12mm wide end makes it more useful that the normal 14mm of a kit lens. Weather sealed to match the OMD. Lens is in great shape and works as designed. Comes with box and papers (yeah, I bought this separately - Doh!) $100

Finally, selling my M.Zuiko 9-18 as I just don't use it. Great lens for you wide angle aficionados. Great shape, works great, and comes with box and papers. $275

Combo prices -
    OMD/grip/12-50 - $300
    OMD/grip/9-18 - $450
    OMD/grip/12-50/9-18 (the full Monty) - $525

Shipping in the US:
    $15 per item
    $25 per combo pack
    I'll pay shipping to US if you buy the entire package for $525

Payment by PayPal, and I ship to the PayPal address.

Email me for questions/more pictures.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$15 per item, $25 per combo, or I pay shipping for full package at $525

Handling time

1 day

References

rfortson on Watchuseek, Pentaxforums. fortsonre on Ebay.

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. rfortson

rfortson Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Well, that was quick. Sold the entire package, thanks MU43!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016