1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: FS: Olympus E-P2 Camera | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by morthcam58, Sep 5, 2015.

1. morthcam58

morthcam58 Mu-43 Rookie Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    near Baltimore
    Matt
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-P2 Camera

What are your prices?

$50

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Olympus EP2 for sale - yes, it's kind of dated, but works fine and still takes good pictures. This camera is in great shape, a little paint loss on one side, see picture. Includes original box, battery and charger, body cap, NO LENS. Can't find the manual, you can download a pdf from the Olympus website. Also does not include software CD from Oly or USB cables.

This camera would make a good backup or first serious camera for someone just starting out.

I'm clearing out some of the "stuff" that's accumulated over the years, and I don't need 3 backup bodies.

$50 includes US shipping and PP fees; additional costs for shipping outside of US. View attachment 100267

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$0 for CONUS, $10 for Canadian, $15 for other international

Handling time

3 days

References

VincentBL1952 at ebay, morthcam58 at FredMiranda

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. PakkyT

PakkyT Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

Jun 20, 2015
    New England
    Great price. This summer I bought one for $100 and had it converted to full time infrared shooting (another $125). Very happy with the camera, so thought I would reply and suggest anyone interested in trying something new, get this and have it converted for infrared shooting. And btw, dings in the paint on the exterior add character! :)