COMPLETED For Sale: FS: Domke F-803 Olive Ruggedwear (Special Edition) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jon595, Mar 16, 2015.

1. jon595

jon595 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

May 2, 2011
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

FS: Domke F-803 Olive Ruggedwear (Special Edition)

What are your prices?

$85 (includes shipping and PayPal)

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

For sale is a Domke F-803 in Olive Ruggedwear. This is a special edition of the bag as this color in Ruggedwear isn't a normal item. It's a great bag and can hold a good amount of gear, it just is too small for what I want to carry. It comes with the bag, single compartment insert, can of wax and the original tag.

I also have the 3 compartment insert that I will include as well for an extra $15.

Note that I have modified the bag a bit. I removed both the top grab handle and the stiffener insert from the top flap. This makes the bag significantly easier to open when worn. I hand stitched the seams closed. They aren't the prettiest stitches, but since they are not on a load bearing point of the bag, they hold up just fine. They could be removed easily and redone if you have better needle skills than I. Please let me know if you have questions.

I am looking at a Billingham Hadley Pro and would be up a trade deal.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

2 business days

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.