1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: FS: Canon FD Lenses, RJ Focal Reducer | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by ijm5012, Apr 16, 2016.

1. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

FS: Canon FD Lenses, RJ Focal Reducer

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I'm selling a couple of my Canon FD lenses that I used on my GH4, to raise funds to purchase an Olympus 75mm. What I'm selling is:
    • Canon FDn 100mm f2 ($250), comes with Fotodiox FD to M43 adapter, M43 & Canon FD rear lens caps, 52-58mm step up ring, Canon 58mm lens cap. When using the focal reducer, it becomes a 72mm f/1.4.
    • Canon FDn 24mm f2 ($250), comes with Fotodiox FD to M43 adapter, M43 & Canon FD rear lens caps, 52-58mm step up ring, Canon 58mm lens cap. When using the focal reducer, it becomes a 17mm f/1.4
    • RJ Focal Reducer, FD to M43 ($50), comes with Canon FD front cap, and m43 rear lens cap (to protect the glass)
    The lenses are in very good condition, given the fact that they're how many decades old? The body of the lenses show some slight wear, primarily just paint wearing off of edges. The glass is in excellent shape, with no marks for fungus. The aperture blades are clean and oil free. There is likely a bit of dust inside of the lenses, but it has no effect on image quality.

Prices are listed above. If you purchase both lenses, I'll throw in the focal reducer for free. Shipping is free, payment through PayPal (fee included in listed price), and I'll ship the items within 48 hours of receiving payment. I'm only looking to ship within CONUS.

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping charge

FREE

Handling time

48 Hours

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.