• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: FS: Canon FD 400mm F4.5, 100mm Macro & Olympus 45mm f1.8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for jbev (5)

jbev

Mu-43 Rookie
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

FS: Canon FD 400mm F4.5, 100mm Macro & Olympus 45mm f1.8

What are your prices?

Canon FD 400mm F4.5 S.S.C., 2x Teleconverter and Generic FD to m4/3 adapter - $375- *SOLD*
Canon FD 100mm F4 S.C. Macro - $85
Olympus m4/3 45mm F1.8 /w hood - $210 - *SOLD*

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Spring cleaning time! See above for prices.

Olympus 45mm F1.8 Lens:(mint condition) - *SOLD*
- No visible markings on the body and the glass is clear. I don't have the original box or pouch but the front and rear caps are included and are the originals. There is no filter on it but there is what I think is a JJC hood that covers it nicely. It's probably 2-3 years old and has been sitting in my desk drawer ever since I got my 12-40 pro lens.
Dropbox - Olympus 45 Lens
View media item 44389
Canon FD 100mm F4 S.C. Macro Lens (Excellent condition)
- It might pass as mint but the "Made in Japan" quality sticker just fell off of it as I pulled it out of the lens wrap today and there is some fuzz on the back of the lens between the mount area and the rear element. It's been there since I bought it and since I never found any of it in my camera bodies I just let it be. The glass is clear and the body has no visible markings or dents on it. I don't have the original front of rear caps but it does come with generic caps. There's also an Olympus UV filter that comes with it too.
Dropbox - Canon FD 100mm Lens
View media item 44393
Canon FD 400mm F4.5 S.S.C Telephoto Lens (Lens is excellent condition, the case not so much) - *SOLD*
- Considering the age of this lens it's in awesome condition and I hate to see it go but I just can't do manual focus very well anymore. The case though is showing some signs of aging. The exterior has started to crack and looks like a really bad attempt at being fake alligator or something on the outside. The inside felt is still great though. There are two filters in the top that have never been opened. The collar is tight and the threads are in barely used shape. The front and back glass is clear with the original caps front and rear as well. I get nice sharp pictures when I can focus correctly.
- Also comes with a 2x-A teleconverter. - The glass is clear and comes with the original front and rear caps so that is average. The below average part is that there is some white stuff on the front side of the adapter. It does rub off but I never wanted to mess with it since it didn't impair image quality. (See the pictures.) No case though.
- FD to m4/3 adapter - Generic brand. Nothing fancy but gets the job done. Comes with an Olympus cap.
Dropbox - Canon FD 400 Lens
View media item 44400

Payment accepted

Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

1-2 days unless I am traveling

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

jbev

Mu-43 Rookie
Slight price drop on the macro. Who wants to take close pictures of bugs? It's that time of the year!

Latest threads

Top Bottom