COMPLETED For Sale: For Sale: Panasonic GF3 + more | Location: CAN| Ships: USA | Location: CAN | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by wzfoto, Mar 25, 2016.

1. wzfoto

wzfoto Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 8, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

For Sale: Panasonic GF3 + more | Location: CAN| Ships: USA

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Toronto, Ontario, CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Local Pickup only

Description

Description:
    The Lumix DMC-GF3 is Panasonic's smallest and lightest compact system camera to date. Supplementing the larger and more complex GF2 model, the new Panasonic GF3 features a FourThirds sized 12.1-megapixel Live MOS sensor, built-in pop-up flash and a 3 inch touch-sensitive LCD screen with a resolution of 460,000 dots. The DMC-GF3 also offers full HD movies at 1920 x 1080 at 60i (NTSC) / 50i (PAL) in AVCHD format with stereo sound and full-time auto-focus, 4fps continuous shooting, fast contrast-detect auto-focus system that can lock onto a subject in approximately 0.1-0.18 second, Venus Engine FHD processor, RAW support and an ISO range of 160-6400.

Why you want to buy this?
    Its a cheap camera that produces excellent image and video quality. It's compact form factor is ideal for travel. It is light weight allows you to mount it somewhere with a clamp and run as a b-roll.

What is included in this sale:
    - one Panasonic GF3 m4/3 body with original retail box and accessories
    - one Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II MEGA O.I.S. lense H-FS1442A
    - one Hoya UV filter
    - see the first photo details on what is included

Condition:
    The lense is in excellent condition. Hoya UV filter installed on the lense since day 1. The body has a few dings around the LCD, but the LCD is clear and without scratches. See photo for the body condition. Both the camera and lens are functional, of course.

Payment accepted
    Cash

Shipping method
    Local pickup

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016