COMPLETED For Sale: F Stop Gear Guru bag and accessories | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by allenrowand, Jan 18, 2016.

1. allenrowand

allenrowand Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 10, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Allen Rowand
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

F Stop Gear Guru bag and accessories

What are your prices?

$140

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Selling my first generation Guru bag- includes a raincover, Micro ICU, water bladder sleeve, tripod bag, and four Gatekeeper straps. All pieces are in excellent condition. I also have the storage bag for the pack, which is not pictured. This is a fantastic camera daypack and has been gotten me from the valleys of Oregon to the mountains of Peru without issue, but I need a bigger bag with more "other" space and can't justify keeping both.

I have no problem fitting my E-M1, O12-40, O9-18, O17, and O60 lenses in the micro ICU (with the 9-18 and 17 stacked with a double rear cap). I've left out some of the smaller lenses and fit my O75-300 in.

The tripod bag can be rolled down to fit a travel sized unit like a Benro, and has also carried my Gitzo 3540LS (read large!) with no problem.

Please note that the dimensions shown in the last photo are for the newer version but should still be about the same.

I ship through UPS, and the store will sometimes show USPS as being a better/quicker option for the price- please let me know if you have a preference.

I'd prefer to sell this kit here to a m4/3 user rather than go to "the auction site", so if the bag sells here I'll make a $10 donation to mu-43! Their loss in fees is mu-43's gain.

FStop-1.

FStop-2.

FStop-3.

FStop-4.

FStop-5.

FStop-6.

FStop-7.

FStop-8.

FStop-9.

FStop-10.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

$20

Handling time

2 business days

References

allenrowand on ebay

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. allenrowand

allenrowand Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 10, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Allen Rowand
    Price lowered to $120 or best offer. Help me thin the herd and support MU-43 at the same time!

3. robsudac

robsudac New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 16, 2013
    San Francisco, CA
    *Robsudac*
    Payment sent. Thanks Allen.