• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Em5 mkii, Gx8, Gm1, Oly 25mm, 7.5mm, panny 14-140mm Hd | Location: AUS | Ships: AUS

Buy/Sell feedback for Pav (1)

Pav

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Em5 mkii, Gx8, Gm1, Oly 25mm, 7.5mm

What are your prices?

As marked in listing :)

Where are you located?

AUS

Where are you willing to to ship?

AUS

Description

Hello all, I've decided to sell off a bunch of items and thought I'd make a quick post to gauge any interest on here . All prices are my bottom dollar not including PayPal fees or postage costs .I believe they are fair and very competitive based on condition of the items . Keep in mind I can post internationally, but australia has ridiculously expensive postage costs haha .

Em5 mkii in box. Black. As new condition .shutter count 4200. Not a mark on it .$650aud/ 495 Usd

Orange Gm1. Lots of use .wear and tear on body but still works perfectly . $300aud/230 USD

Panasonic Gx8 in black .no box. But has charger and strap. Excellent condition .But is japanese only model . Information in quick menu etc is mainly English and I got around it by screenshot ring every meñu page in English and use it as a reference. Once set up, rarely need to delve into the menu anyway . Cheap way to get the solid build of the Gx8 and 20mp sensor
650aud/495usd

Oly 25mm f1.8 in black .As new. Still has plastic on the lens cap .
300aud/230usd

Samyang 7.5mm fisheye in black. As new as well .250aud/190usd

I can send pictures to interested parties. But if there are no bites i won't bother uploading everything to Flickr and linking etc, as I have ads on local marketplaces as well :)
If you'd like a postage quote go to www.auspost.com and enter your country in there to see the options
Thanks all!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Actual cost

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Pav

Mu-43 Regular
Oops. Also forgot. Have a 14-140mm Panasonic f3.5-5.6 for 380Aud. The latest compact version. Bundled with he Gx8 .in excellent condition also.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom