• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: EM5 Mk-II (Brand New), 12-40 f2.8 Pro, 20mm f1.7II + | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for DerekOlivier (0)

DerekOlivier

New to Mu-43
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M5 MkII (New in Box/Never Used), 12-40 f2.8 Pro, 20mm f1.7II +

What are your prices?

$1,400

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Looking to sell a brand new in box (never opened) Olympus E-M5 MarkII (silver body) that I received from Olympus last week and the following lenses: M Zuiko 12-40 f2.8 Pro, Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7II. also included are the following items: two Olympus BLN-1 rechargeable batteries, one 46mm Firecrest UV filter, one K&F Concept M42-M4/3 lens adapter and two clear glass screen protectors.

I bought a refurbished E-M5 MarkII last July directly from Olympus and used it approximately 5-6 times. It developed a blank screen problem twice so Olympus ultimately sent me a new camera, which I received last week.

The lenses also have only been used 5-6 times and are indistinguishable from new with the exception of an abrasion on the 12-40, which I have pointed out in a photo. It does not affect the optics, or lens operation in any way.

As much as I love the form factor of this camera (I wanted a small, light travel rig) I simply am not using it enough to justify keeping it around. I shoot fashion, portraiture and commercial professionally with a 5d4 and 5d3 and can't use the E-M5 in studio or on location for those shoots (if for no other reason than I have to have dual card slots for all paid engagements).

My preference is to sell the entire system as opposed to selling the items individually. The total value for all of these items at B&H is currently over 2K and I am looking to sell the entire set for $1,400. If you were to buy a brand new E-M5-MkII at B&H/Adorama it would cost you $850, so basically you're getting the 12-40 f2.8 and 20mm f1.7 and batteries for $550.

Shipping to CONUS only, buyer pays PP fees (3%) if not sending as gift, I will pay for shipping insured, delivery signature required and will package very carefully.

I am located in Raleigh N.C. if there is someone interested locally. Thank you!

Photos are available here: Olympus EM5 Plus - derekolivier

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• 20180729-CS0A0928oly.jpg
    20180729-CS0A0928oly.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

DerekOlivier

New to Mu-43
It is, and I was just about to split these up and relist on eBay (no one seems to want the whole package). I could do 475 shipped/insured, +3% PP fees if not doing PP gift.

DerekOlivier

New to Mu-43
Last edited:

B0baFett

Mu-43 Regular

Latest threads

Top Bottom