1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: EM10 (E-M10), Olympus 12-40 f/2.8 Pro | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by mikecam, Apr 11, 2018.

1. mikecam

mikecam New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 21, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

EM10 (E-M10), Olympus 12-40 f/2.8 Pro

What are your prices?

EM10: 200;
    12-40: 550;
    Combo: 730.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

E-M10 mkt i Silver/Black, have a couple of scratches and dents on the body, comes with 3 batteries, original charger and 3rd party charger. I would rate its condition 7/10.

12-40 f/2.8 Pro, absolutely my most favorite lens, comes with original lens hood, original pouch, original box, UV filter, CPL filter, ND2 to ND1000 Variable ND Filter. Condition 9/10.

Feel free to request for photos, I'll probably add them later when I get home.

I've been shooting with this setup for past 2 years, this combo has a great price-to-quality ratio, I simply cannot praise the 12-40 lens enough, great image quality and versatility.

Here're some of my photos I shot with this setup:
    Mike Yang

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

I will cover shipping.

Handling time

References

I've traded EPL7/EM10/Panny 20/ Panny 12-32 on this forum before, and I've sold Panny 20/Oly 45/Samyang 7.5mm/Oly 14-42 on ebay as well :mikeyanghalf on eBay

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. whitewolfowner

whitewolfowner New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 16, 2018
    Can you send me some photos of the lens.

I cannot do paypal, but can send a check (if we agree on the price) and when it clears your bank, you can send it to me. Will that work for you?

3. JLGF1

JLGF1 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 20, 2017
    Jerry
    Photos of the EM10?

4. fabrahim

fabrahim New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 10, 2013
    Iowa
    is 12-40 still available?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.