COMPLETED For Sale: EM1 w/ HLD7, 12-40Pro, 50-200SWD+MMF3, HLD7, GS5, more | Location: CAN | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by JCWOlson, Aug 29, 2015.

1. JCWOlson

JCWOlson Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 9, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

EM1 w/ HLD7, 12-40Pro, 50-200SWD+MMF3, HLD7, GS5, more

What are your prices?

1700usd for all

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hello, school is starting right away, and I need to sell my gear for tuition!

What we have here:

-An EM-1 body with 17k shutters, purchased last July(2014). Used for weddings and outdoor events.

-12-40 Pro, came with the body, only ever been cleaned with PEC/Eclipse. Comes with case.

-50-200 SWD, purchased earlier in 2014, I am the second owner. Optically excellent, though it has one speck of dust inside that is currently hiding. I have only ever cleaned it with PEC/Eclipse. Comes with case(Note: Case is written on, "50-200" and "Sammy's OC")

-MMF3, weatherproof adaptor for the 50-200

-HLD7, purchased soon after the EM1, first owner

-Two BLN1s, both with chargers. One has a Euro plug with a NA adaptor. These are much less used than the Wasabis, of which I had six.

-Four Wasabi batteries, with two chargers

-B+W XS-PRO MRC Nano 67mm circular polarizer, touted as the best polarizer you can buy, fits the 50-200

-Half full bottle of Eclipse with half a pack of PEC pads

-32gb Lexar 600x Pro card

-Gorillapod Focus(not pictured) - this is the $120 aluminum model, comes with the ballhead and universal plate

-Two USB cables

I also have an Induro C413 tripod with Markins Q20 and and RRS B2 LR II quickplate. This would be an additional $575USD plus shipping. Message me if interested.

Note: Pictures were taken with an E-1+14-42, as in the first ever designed-as-digital SLR. Sorry they're not higher quality, but my iPhone drowned.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Depends on location(CAN and CONUS)

Handling time

24-48 hours

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. MetilHed

MetilHed Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 30, 2015
    Jeff
    PM sent . . .