1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: EM1 w/ HLD7, 12-40Pro, 50-200SWD+MMF3, HLD7, GS5, more | Location: CAN | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by JCWOlson, Aug 29, 2015.

1. JCWOlson

JCWOlson Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 9, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

EM1 w/ HLD7, 12-40Pro, 50-200SWD+MMF3, HLD7, GS5, more

What are your prices?

1700usd for all

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hello, school is starting right away, and I need to sell my gear for tuition!

What we have here:

-An EM-1 body with 17k shutters, purchased last July(2014). Used for weddings and outdoor events.

-12-40 Pro, came with the body, only ever been cleaned with PEC/Eclipse. Comes with case.

-50-200 SWD, purchased earlier in 2014, I am the second owner. Optically excellent, though it has one speck of dust inside that is currently hiding. I have only ever cleaned it with PEC/Eclipse. Comes with case(Note: Case is written on, "50-200" and "Sammy's OC")

-MMF3, weatherproof adaptor for the 50-200

-HLD7, purchased soon after the EM1, first owner

-Two BLN1s, both with chargers. One has a Euro plug with a NA adaptor. These are much less used than the Wasabis, of which I had six.

-Four Wasabi batteries, with two chargers

-B+W XS-PRO MRC Nano 67mm circular polarizer, touted as the best polarizer you can buy, fits the 50-200

-Half full bottle of Eclipse with half a pack of PEC pads

-32gb Lexar 600x Pro card

-Gorillapod Focus(not pictured) - this is the $120 aluminum model, comes with the ballhead and universal plate

-Two USB cables

I also have an Induro C413 tripod with Markins Q20 and and RRS B2 LR II quickplate. This would be an additional $575USD plus shipping. Message me if interested.

Note: Pictures were taken with an E-1+14-42, as in the first ever designed-as-digital SLR. Sorry they're not higher quality, but my iPhone drowned.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Depends on location(CAN and CONUS)

Handling time

24-48 hours

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. MetilHed

MetilHed Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 30, 2015
    Jeff
    PM sent . . .