1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: E-M5ii,12-40mm PRO, PL 15mm f1.7, Focal Reducers | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Scottboarding, May 12, 2019.

1. Scottboarding

Scottboarding Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Oct 15, 2017
    Arizona
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M5ii,12-40mm PRO, PL 15mm f1.7, Focal Reducers

What are your prices?

E-M5ii - $425
    12-40mm PRO and PL 15mm - $775 SOLD
    Mitakon Lens Turbo II EF to M43 and Viltrox Nikon to M43 Speedbooster - $100 SOLD

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Up for sale is my complete Micro Four Third system! I just don't use any of these things enough to justify keeping them so my loss is your win! The following is what I am offering:

Olympus E-M5ii - $425
    47046715834_1bfe6c0d9c_z.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mostly clean, scratch on viewfinder prism (see photo). Works as it should and take great photos.
    Comes with: Camera, Box, 2 Olympus Batteries, 2 Wasabi Batteries, Olympus Charger, Strap, Flash, Manual, Warranty Card, USB Cord
    Please Note: I lost the hot shoe cover. I do believe this is necessary for full weather-sealing, but I am not sure. It is a $5 part on the Olympus website.
    Shipping: $15
    Photos: https://www.flickr.com/gp/130385961@N05/808Z0t

Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 PRO - SOLD
    46919984445_3b4ccdd1c9_z.jpg

Very clean lens, glass is completely clear. Works exactly as it should. Quite possibly the best lens I've ever used in my life!
    Comes with: Lens, Box, Front and Rear Caps, Hood, Soft Case, Generic Brand UV Filter
    Please Note: The previous owner cut a piece of the box off (see photos).
    Shipping: $10
    Photos: https://www.flickr.com/gp/130385961@N05/R3N788

Panasonic Leica 15mm f1.7 - SOLD
    46919983195_6ab0dc4e47_z.jpg

Very clean lens, glass is completely clear, works exactly as it should, only noticeable flaw is a chip on the lens hood (see photo). It also comes with a B+W UV filter. A great lens!
    Comes with: Lens, Hood, Front and Rear caps, B+W UV Filter
    Shipping: $8
    Photos: https://www.flickr.com/gp/130385961@N05/f8oczz

Mitakon Canon EF to M43 Lens Turbo II - SOLD
    46919970705_4dc2936c8c_z.jpg

Very clean, glass is completely clear, works exactly as it should. Please know that you will not have control over aperture, and you will not be able to focus STM lenses. Non-STM lenses can be manually focused, and lenses with aperture rings can be adjusted.
    Comes with: Lens Turbo II, Front and Rear caps, Box

Viltrox Nikon F to M43 Speedbooster - SOLD
    46919975505_3a21142c72_z.jpg

Very clean, glass is completely clear, works exactly as it should. The adapter comes with a way to adjust infinity focus, which I have done. I do not know if this is something you must do with each different lens or camera used, but it worked great on my E-M5ii with a Voigtlander 40mm and Zeiss 50mm. It does come with the tool so you can adjust it if necessary.
    Comes With: Viltrox Speedbooster, Front and Rear Caps, Box, Adjustment Tool

If you have any questions for any of the products please feel free to message me! I will check the site at least once a day, likely more. Combined shipping is available.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

See Description

Handling time

2 Days

References

Here, Ebay under Scottcarr36

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 9:05 PM
  2. Retief

Retief Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

May 14, 2019
    Marysville, WA
    Bill Dewey
    Is the 12-40 lens still available? I am guessing that the cutout from the box was the bar code for a rebate.

3. Scottboarding

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Oct 15, 2017
    Arizona
    Still available, I PM'd you

4. Rusty312

Rusty312 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 2, 2017
    tagged for feedback.

5. Scottboarding

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Oct 15, 2017
    Arizona
    Prices reduced!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.