1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: E-M5 Mkii | M.Zuiko 9-18mm | Pan 12-60mm f/2.8-4 | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Levster, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Levster

Levster Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M5 Mkii | M.Zuiko 9-18mm | Pan 12-60mm f/2.8-4

What are your prices?

Olympus E-M5 Mk II - £350
    Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6 - £280
    Panasonic 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 - £450

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mk II (Silver)

For sale is my used Olympus OM-D EM-5 Mark II in Silver. The camera is boxed and includes a spare third party battery. Also included is a guide book. The camera shows signs of use with paint wear to the central "hump" and paint wear on the bottom of the camera. The camera has a low shutter count of around 2500, and operates perfectly. I've also included a 64GB SD card, so the camera is ready to go once a lens is attached. The camera includes the external flash and battery charger.

20181107-20181107-P1033193-2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 695122
    View attachment 695121

Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6 Lens

For sale is my used Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6 lens for Micro Four Thirds. The lens is boxed, and in excellent condition. The lens body shows very light signs of use and the front/rear elements are blemish free. There is very light dust within the lens, which is barely perceivable. The lens includes the front and rear lens caps. I'm selling the lens because I don't get on with the ultra-wide look, and prefer the 12mm that I already own.

IMG_2292.JPG
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 695120

Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm F/2.8-4.0 Lens

For sale is my used Panasonic Lumix 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 lens for Micro Four Thirds. The lens is un-boxed, and includes the front/rear lens caps and lens hood. I bought the lens used from MPB on 23/09/18, and have chosen to switch to a 12-35mm/2.8. The lens shows light signs of use, but also a couple of examples of paint chips. There doesn't appear to be any dust within the lens, but light signs of dust are to be expected with a used lens.

View attachment 695119
    View attachment 695117

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

£7

Handling time

1-3 days (depends on work)

References

ebay: Levster

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.