COMPLETED For Sale: E-M5, ELITE, LOW SHUTTER COUNT, BATTERY, CHARGER, FLASH | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by rjl1246, Sep 17, 2015.

1. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M5, ELITE, LOW SHUTTER COUNT, BATTERY, CHARGER, FLASH

What are your prices?

$365. This includes the Paypal fees and USPS Priority Shipping, a $25 to $35 value. Price reduced: 9/19/15. The camera is sold.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I am offering for sale an Olympus E-M5 Elite Black camera body in excellent shape and a very low 288 shutter count. Included are the battery and charger, flash, and USB cable. I am original owner and offering it because I have three of these cameras and, as the shutter count indicates, they are not getting the use they deserve to get.

Please check the photographs below, my feedback here, and purchase confidently.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in the price

Handling time

No more than one day after payment is received.

References

Ebay: doowopgentleman, over 350 100% feedback.

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  2. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Price reduced: 9/18/15.

3. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Price reduced: 9/19/15.

4. Ken H.

Ken H. New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 20, 2015
    I am interested in this. Can you include the video cable and software CD also? Any chance of bundling this with a kit lens?

5. Ken H.

Ken H. New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 20, 2015
    Sorry but I can't seem to reply to your conversation???? Keep getting a spam error.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  6. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Hi,

OK. Here are the three messages I sent in response to your questions about the camera and the "bundling." I hope they answer your concerns and will look forward to hearing from you.

If you want to email me instead of sending messages this way, my email is r-lietz@onu.edu

but maybe this will help you with your decision. Also, you might check my feedback here, which would indicate how satisfied people have been with their purchases and the prompt, secure shipping I've provided. You can do that by clicking my name and then the Trader rating info, which sounds more like a business thing instead of a camera buff occasionally selling an item that isn't being used, but I guess it works. Here are the messages I sent:

Hi Ken,

I have the cables and software CD but not the kit lens since this was purchased as a body only. I do have the 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 which I could sell. It's virtually unused and a couple months old or so, if this would be of interest.

Let me know. If you choose to purchase the gear, you can send payment to my Paypal account. When the money arrives, I will ship the gear by USPS priority within twenty-four hours and provide you with tracking info when I return from the P.O.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Robert

I neglected to mention that not only would the lens and camera ship together, but the lens would also include its original box, so that might be of interest to you.

Hello, I thought of one other lens possibility, but knowing you were looking for the kit zoom, I didn't think of this at first. I do have the Sigma Art 60mm 2.8 lens, which I could offer as well. I have the Oly 60mm so I haven't used this as much. If you're goal was to get a lens with the camera, this might offer a capable prime as one of your options. If you are interested in either of the two lenses, I would offer one or the other to you for $125. If you are interested in both, I'll offer them for $235, which knocks $15 off. The camera, then, and the two lenses would be $600, which would cover the Paypal expenses and the Priority shipping.

Thanks again for your interest. I hope the options help answer your questions about the bundling.

Robert