1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: E-M5 Elite, 12-40/2.8 PRO, Oly 25mm/1.8 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by nyx04, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyx04

nyx04 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 31, 2015
    Denver soon
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M5 Elite, 12-40/2.8 PRO, Oly 25mm/1.8

What are your prices?

409, 670, 260

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Hi all,

I recently got into photography and bought my first interchangeable lens camera earlier this year. I purchased the E-M5 Elite kit, which came with the 12-40 PRO lens, and later on bought a 25/1.8 lens as well.

I am not using the camera as much as I would like. I thought I'd sell my kit now rather than have it sit around the house. Please bear in mind I am from Singapore, and I purchased my kit from an Olympus authorised dealer here. The plug for the charger will be a 3 pin plug, not the standard US plug. Other than that, everything else is compatible with US standards.

Do not worry about shipping, I will be arriving in Denver in a week's time for grad school, and I will ship to you from within the US after I arrive.

View attachment 97040

Here's the nitty gritty:

The E-M5 is the Elite Black version (has a different texture/pattern to the regular black version). It is in excellent condition with no surface imperfections whatsoever. It comes with the flash, original body cap, 2 Olympus batteries, and the charger and cables etc. It comes in the box. I put a wrist strap on it and you can have it if you like! USD$409 OBO

The 12-40mm PRO is black and is in excellent condition. Has had a filter on it from the moment I bought it. No scratches, no imperfections at all, has been stored in a dry cool area when not in use. Lens ring is smooth as butter, and it has both end caps and a lens hood. No box. USD$670 OBO - PENDING

The 25mm/1.8 is also black and in excellent condition. Has had a filter on it from the moment I bought it. No scratches, no imperfections, this has lived on my E-M5. Lens ring is smooth, comes with two caps (aftermarket) and an original lens hood. Comes with the original box. USD$260 OBO - SOLD

Please do not hesitate to PM me if you have any offers or questions. I am happy to sell these as a kit if you prefer! I know I have no feedback etc. but I will be happy to converse with you to show you my legitimacy. I've sold things on other hobbyist forums and on ebay, and have feedback there. I have better things to do with my life than cheat people over the Internet!

Thank you for looking! Here's pictures of everything:

View attachment 431536

View attachment 431537

View attachment 431538

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

3 days

References

ebay: p3h04, fountainpennetwork: nyx_h

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  2. nyx04

nyx04 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 31, 2015
    Denver soon
    Price of the barely used E-M5 lowered to $409! :)

3. nyx04

nyx04 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 31, 2015
    Denver soon
    25/1.8 has been sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.