COMPLETED For Sale: E-M5 + battery grip & more, 40-150 Pro + MC-14 1.4x TC | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by bravokiloromeo, May 2, 2016.

1. bravokiloromeo

bravokiloromeo New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 2, 2016
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

40-150 Pro + MC-14 1.4x TC

What are your prices?

40-150 Pro + teleconverter - $1250 shipped to USA

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

All prices are shipped and include Paypal fee. What you see is what you pay!

Heatware Feedback Rating for any PC traders out there - Reviews/Feedback for boiler1990 |

**40-150mm f/2.8 Pro + MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter - $1300 shipped to USA**

**Photos of the 40-150 Pro + TC combo -**

This is the big daddy. The 40-150 Pro is a jaw-dropping lens and the MC-14 teleconverter is basically invisible because of how good it is. I have thoroughly enjoyed using this lens, and it is actually quite light compared to its APS-C counterparts.

Here are some test shots I have taken outdoors in the snow, the woods, and in my backyard. This lens is one of Olympus' best lenses, surpassed only by the 300mm brethren.

Unfortunately for me, I want to do mostly bird photography, which means reaching out to 600mm and beyond, and while the Olympus 300mm f4 is the stellar big brother to this guy, I just couldn't spend that kind of money.

Only issue with the lens is the hood is a bit scuffed (never had a proper camera backpack). Package comes with the lens, TC, lens bag, and TC bag. Based on prices I'm seeing on eBay, I believe $1300 shipped to be the best price on the market right now.

*Feel free to comment below or shoot me a PM. People who have traded with me before will tell you I am quick to ship and am always in communication with buyers. Thanks for looking!*

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

Up to 2 business days

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
  2. 50orsohours

50orsohours Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 13, 2013
    Portland Oregon
    if you were to sell the mc-14, I would be interested
  3. bravokiloromeo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 2, 2016
    I'd prefer to sell as a package first but will keep you in mind if decide to part. Thanks!
  4. bravokiloromeo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 2, 2016
    Price dropped to $1250 shipped.