[EXPIRED] For Sale: E-M10; 12-40; 60; 40-150; Fl-600R; MeFoto; Think Tank | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Ravitch, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Ravitch

Ravitch Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 29, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M10; 12-40 f2.8; 60 Macro f2.8; Fl-600R; Think Tank; BlackRapid

What are your prices?

Total price if you were to purchase everything individually is $2,145, but willing to knock that down to $best reasonable offer if someone wanted the package. See below for individual prices.

Where are you located?

USA, Annapolis, Maryland, with frequent travel to Virginia and D.C.

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA, International on a case by case basis.

Description

Too many hobbies, and one of them has to go, hence selling my entire micro four-thirds kit. All of the below is in immaculate condition except for one thing. The Olympus 12-40 lens hood wasn’t locked in one day and hit the pavement, causing some chips in the hood which I covered with black marker so the silver wouldn’t stand out. Other than that, I can’t find anything wrong with the rest of the gear. The tripod has never left the house. All prices include USPS Priority with the standard included insurance. More insurance or different faster shipping options will be at cost. I have all the original boxes and packaging for everything minus some of the smaller accessories. Will also provide the receipts for everything. All was purchased on Amazon minus the camera bag, which I picked up at the Navy Exchange. And must say, it is the first camera bag that made me never look for another one.

I don’t have an in depth posting history, but definitely have lurked for a long while, so I know what the concerns would be about my limited posting history are because I’d have the same. To mitigate those concerns I’m willing to video verify with my Military ID and Maryland Drivers license on Skype, send an email from my .mil military email account, provide phone number to my office on Ft. Meade, MD, or use a middle man from the forums with a long post history, if in fact one would volunteer. I also repair phones and tablets on the side, and you can find my profile by searching "Chris Elkins iCracked" in Google to see my profile.

If you’re in the Maryland/DC/Virginia, I’ll drive up to 2 hours from Annapolis, MD to meet you if you want the package. Prices are listed next to the item. Total price if you were to purchase everything individually is $2,145, but willing to knock that down to best offer if someone wanted the package and the price was right. I ship same day you make payment if before 4:30 EST via USPS priority with photo of the shipping receipt and tracking number.

Edit: Pictures now posted in this thread. I also previously listed the 60 Macro sold when I meant to list the 40-150 as sold. I blame beer ;). I dropped prices across the board, but you won't offend me if you throw me an offer. Worse that can happen is I send a polite no. All glass in perfect condition, zero blemishes. Will send photo confirmation on request. Also, will ship International on a case by case basis. I have successfully sold internationally on other venues, and it is wholly dependent on what my spidey sense is telling me at the time.

Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black) - Body only- $400. Price now includes ECG-1 grip, batteries, and Movo Photo HSG-2 DualStrap Padded Wrist and Grip Strap. Batteries are numbered with Sharpie as I always cycled them. Camera only has a couple hundred actuation as I convinced Amazon to replace another one with faulty wifi after two trips to Olympus service failed to fix it.

Amazon.com : Olympus OM-D E-M10 16 MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 14-42mm 2RK lens (Silver) : Camera & Photo

Four Halcyon 2000 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Batteries and Charger Kit for Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera and Olympus BLS-5 – Included with the Olympus E-M10

Amazon.com : Four Halcyon 2000 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Batteries and Charger Kit for Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera and Olympus BLS-5 : Camera & Photo

Olympus ECG-1 Grip - $35

Amazon.com : Olympus ECG-1 Grip for the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Digital Camera (Black) : Camera & Photo

**Sold** Olympus 12-40 F2.8 Pro – $625 **Sold**

Amazon.com : Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Interchangeable Lens : Camera Lenses : Camera & Photo

Olympus MSC ED M. 60mm f/2.8 Lens - $370 Edit - Lens now includes the Interfit lens attached flash diffuser which makes your macro shots come alive.

Lens also includes the JJC LH-J49 Professional Lens Hood for Olympus 60mm F 2.8 Lens , Replaces Olympus LH-49

Lens - Amazon.com : Olympus MSC ED M. 60mm f/2.8 Lens : Camera Lenses : Camera & Photo

Hood - Amazon.com : JJC LH-J49 Professional Lens Hood for Olympus 60mm F 2.8 Lens, Replaces Olympus LH-49 : Camera Lens Hoods : Camera & Photo

Olympus FL-600R Wireless Flash - $230 Edit - Flash now includes the Stofen Omni Bounce and Foto Tech flash diffuser, pics below.

Amazon.com : Olympus FL-600R Wireless Flash : On Camera Shoe Mount Flashes : Camera & Photo

Custom SLR M-Plate Pro Universal Tripod Plate System, Black - $40

Amazon.com : Custom SLR M-Plate Pro Universal Tripod Plate System, Black : Camera & Photo

***SOLD*** MeFOTO A1350Q1K Aluminium Roadtrip Travel Tripod/Monopod Kit (Black) - $150. Never left the house or had a camera on it, includes quick release plate. ***SOLD***

Amazon.com : MeFOTO A1350Q1K Aluminium Roadtrip Travel Tripod/Monopod Kit (Black) : Camera & Photo

Think Tank Photo Perception Pro – Black - $120

http://www.amazon.com/Think-Tank-Photo-Perception¨-Pro/dp/B00PXK4GYS/ref=pd_sim_sbs_421_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41SMnHLdukL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=01Y4D2CTG1CYVP9S0PRN

Black Rapid RS-7 Camera Strap (Black) - $40

Amazon.com : Black Rapid RS-7 Camera Strap (Black) : Camera And Optics Carrying Straps : Camera & Photo

Black Rapid Wrist Strap with FastenR FR-3 - $15

Amazon.com : Black Rapid Wrist Strap with FastenR FR-3 : Camera And Optics Carrying Straps : Camera & Photo

Movo Photo HSG-2 DualStrap Padded Wrist and Grip Strap for DSLR Cameras - Prevents droppage and stabilizes video - $5. Edit - included with E-M10

Amazon.com : Movo Photo HSG-2 DualStrap Padded Wrist and Grip Strap for DSLR Cameras - Prevents droppage and stabilizes video : Camera & Photo

Interfit Strobies Small On Camera Diffuser - $5 Edit - Included with Macro lens

Amazon.com : Interfit Strobies Small On Camera Diffuser : Photographic Lighting Diffusers : Camera & Photo

STO-FEN Omni-Bounce OM-4X Flash Diffuser - $10 Included with flash purchase

Amazon.com : STO-FEN Omni-Bounce OM-4X Flash Diffuser for Sunpak PF30X, PZ40X, PZ40XII : Camera Flash Light Diffusers : Camera & Photo

Opteka SB-1 Mini Universal Studio Soft Box Flash Diffuser for the Olympus FL-600R - $5. Included with flash purchase.

Amazon.com : Opteka SB-1 Mini Universal Studio Soft Box Flash Diffuser for the Olympus FL-600R, FL-50R, FL-36 & Panasonic DMW-FL360L, FL220, FL580L, FL500 Flashes : Camera & Photo

Foto&Tech Soft Mini Flash Bounce Diffuser Cap for Olympus FL-600R - $5 included with flash purchase.

Amazon.com : Foto&Tech Soft Mini Flash Bounce Diffuser Cap for Speedlight Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-910, Canon 580EX II, 600EX-RT, 430EX II, Pentax AF-360FGZII, Olympus FL-600R, Panasonic DMW-FL360L : Camera & Photo

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in the price

Handling time

Same day if before 1630 EST

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  2. Ravitch

Ravitch Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 29, 2015
    40-150 Sold, thanks Mike, will go out tomorrow and will send you shipping confirmation and tracking.

3. Ravitch

Ravitch Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 29, 2015
  4. Ravitch

Ravitch Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 29, 2015
  5. Ravitch

Ravitch Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 29, 2015
    MeFoto tripod sold. Thanks Eugene, will go out in the morning and will send a pic of shipping receipt with tracking number. Thanks!

6. Ravitch

Ravitch Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 29, 2015
    Post updated to note that the 12-40 2.8 Pro sold. Thanks Tavvy!

7. rmcnelly

rmcnelly Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 21, 2015
    Portsmouth, VA
    PM sent.

8. ifixfxs

ifixfxs New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 25, 2010
    Santa Fe
    I'm interested in 60mm macro and only flash with listed accessories. are they still for sale?