• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: E-M1 - Gorgeous, Boxed, 1498 shutter count | Location: USA | Ships: World

dlafon

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M1 - Gorgeous, Boxed, 1498 shutter count

What are your prices?

Please see my description for full details.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

World

Description

Hello,

This is a gorgeous example of the original Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera that truly is very much like new. The paintwork is beautiful with no noticeable marks or blemishes. The rear LCD glass and the viewfinder glass look flawless with no scratches or damage. The rear LCD screen has a removable glass screen protector in place. The rubber grips look and feel like new with little to no signs of aging. All camera buttons, dials, and functions are working perfectly with no issues, and the camera has the most recent firmware updates installed. The current shutter count is only about 1,498 shots as of today. This is a USA version camera. It is super clean inside and out, and from a smoke free home. This will come neatly packed in the original box with all of the original accessories including the Olympus battery, battery charger with cord, FL-LM2 flash unit, body cap, and an original Olympus carrying strap with strap rings, USB cable, instruction booklet, and all weather sealing protective covers.

You would be hard pressed to find a nicer used EM1 classic anywhere. Only selling to go back to the lighter EM5 II now that focus stacking is available on that model via firmware, plus I sold off the last of my 4/3 series lenses so phase detection focus is less of a requirement for me.

$390 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
Thank you

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

included in my price

Handling time

24 hours or less Monday through Saturday morning.

References

upon request

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom