COMPLETED For Sale: Canon FD 800/5.6 SSC Nikon 500/8 Reflex (Sharper Non-C Version) | Location: CAN | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Albino_BlacMan, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Albino_BlacMan

Albino_BlacMan Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 12, 2012
    Canada
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Canon FD 800/5.6 SSC Nikon 500/8 Reflex (Sharper Non-C Version)

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Canon FD 800/5.6 SSC Nikon 500/8 Reflex (Sharper Non-C Version)

My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentax forums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

Canon FD 800mm f5.6 SSC

This is probably the cheapest way to get reasonable quality at 800mm

Price: $1145

Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze. Some internal dust, but this lens is almost 40 years old so that is expected

Aperture: Snappy and oil free

Focus: Nice and smooth

Cosmetics: Overall fairly good. Some spots of paint loss, some spots of oxidization. Overall nothing to suggest that the lens hasn’t been well cared for.

Accessories: Front softcover, rear cap (no case or clip on lens hood), Kinesis L622 semi-rigid bag ($296 new from B&H),

Notes: Lens does not come with the tripod, ballhead or lens plate seen in pictures. The built in hood works nicely.

Notes on Canon FD: this is a Canon FD lens and not a Canon EOS lens. The lens does not have AF and can only be used on mirrorless cameras with adapters. It can also be used on Canon EOS bodies with an expensive adapter.

Nikon 500mm f8 Reflex-Nikkor (newer version)

This is pretty much the king of mirror lenses

Price: $265 Shipped

Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze. It’s an older lens so it has some dust.

Aperture: Doesn’t have one (and that’s the way it’s supposed to be)

Focus: Smooth with the classic “one finger focus” that Kenny R loves so much

Cosmetics: Overall very good (especially for the age of this lens), no major scratches or anything. Maybe some light marks if you look close enough but I can’t see many signs of use. The front cap is in decent condition, the case is in fairly good condition and 4 of the 5 filters haven’t even been taken out of their wrapping (or they were put back in there, I can’t tell 100% and I’ll leave them packed up)

Accessories: Front and rear caps, hardcase, 5 original 39mm filters

Notes: No clue if it’s Canadian or American lens, I doubt it matters due to the age of the lens.

Canon FD 800 f5.6 SSC

Canon%20FD-PA160033_zpsqsm0vhbr.

Canon%20FD-PA160034_zpsbjf1e8f7.

Canon%20FD-PA160036_zpskin4hw4n.

Canon%20FD-PA160040_zpsahqwoizb.

Nikon 500mm f8

September%20Sale-P9160006_zpsc4kpoqi9.

September%20Sale-P9160008_zpstpvjjczu.

September%20Sale-P9160010_zpsoisjtamh.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Free

Handling time

References

See ad

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Albino_BlacMan

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 12, 2012
    Canada
  3. Albino_BlacMan

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 12, 2012
    Canada