1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: BMPCC + Varavon Viewfinder /// Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 | Location: CAN | Ships:

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by RZP, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RZP

RZP New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 28, 2014
    Dallas, TX
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

BMPCC + Varavon Viewfinder /// Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8

What are your prices?

BMPCC + additional Viewfinder: $900 USD / $1150 CAD
    Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 M43 lens: $750 USD / $850 CAD
    Bundle: BMPCC + Viewfinder + Panasonic 12-35mm: $1550 USD / $1900 CAD (save $100)

Reasonable offers considered.

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

FOR SALE:

Three purchase options:

•• BMPCC + Viewfinder: $900 USD / $1150 CAD

•• Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 M43 lens: $750 USD / $850 CAD

•• Bundle (featured photo above): BMPCC / Viewfinder / Panasonic 12-35mm: $1550 USD / $1900 CAD (save $100)

Reasonable offers considered.

Descriptions:

• As new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera - only used one time outdoors. Latest firmware installed. Perfect condition. Comes with two extra batteries for a total of three. Comes in original packaging with all accessories.

PRICE: $900 USD / $1150 CAD or best offer

Paypal Gift / Interac preferred. Local pickup in Montreal available until 7/23, then shipping is on me anywhere in North America. Will be located in the US after 7/23. Customs declarations will be the same amount as the sale.

• Included for FREE with Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera - Varavon Multifinder viewfinder system. Perfect fit for the BMPCC, allows you to block out the sun and see a magnified view of the screen to judge critical focus peaking and zebras. Also has a unique waist-level viewfinder system by tilting up the top plate. This allows you to get low angles that wouldn't otherwise be possible. A $300 value included at no extra charge with the cost of the BMPCC. Comes in original packaging with all accessories.

SOLD SEPARATELY:

• Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 Micro Four Thirds Zoom lens: The ideal lens for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera or any M43 camera system. A 24-70mm equivalent that has built in stabilization and a constant fast aperture throughout the zoom range. Comes with both caps, lens hood and all original packaging. No problems with the glass or focus. Smooth, clean and ready to shoot.

PRICE: $750 USD / $850 CAD or best offer

Paypal Gift / Interac preferred. Local pickup in Montreal available until 7/23, then shipping is on me anywhere in North America. Will be located in the US after 7/23. Customs declarations will be the same amount as the sale.

BUNDLE PRICE: (purchase all 3 at once, save $100): $1550 USD / $1900 CAD

REASON FOR SALE: I'm focusing solely on still photography and no longer need this film solution. I take great care with all of my gear. All items are in great shape and ready for use.

I've bought and sold on the Fuji X Forums, met mu43 members locally for past Panasonic lens sales and I've also done sales over on Fredmiranda.com. Buy with confidence.

Please note that I'll be moving back to the U.S. from Canada at the end of the week, so if you don't hear from me right away I may be on the road! I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks very much!

Payment accepted

Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

I'll cover shipping anywhere in North America.

Handling time

1-2 days as I'm in the middle of moving countries!

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.