1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Black GM1 body, GM1/GM5 grip, Olympus 40-150, Sony NEX-5R | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mrerics, Mar 6, 2015.

1. mrerics

mrerics Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 21, 2013
    US
    Eric
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Black GM1 body only, GM1/GM5 grip, Olympus 40-150 f/4-5.6 R, Sony NEX-5R package

What are your prices?

Panasonic DMC-GM1 body only (black): $300 SOLD
    Panasonic DMW-HGR1-K grip for GM1 and GM5: $60 SOLD
    Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R: $80 SOLD
    Sony NEX-5R package: $350 drop to $300 EBAY

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Spring cleaning time! Everything is in very good to excellent condition -- some items may show normal minor wear, but there is no unusual damage and no functional problems of any kind. I'm the original owner of everything listed. I will do my best to include everything I have that each item would have originally come with, but if it's not shown or mentioned, please inquire if it is important to you! Payment by PayPal preferred, no extra fees, prices include shipping (US only please).

Panasonic DMC-GM1 body only (black) - I purchased this new from a shop in Canada since black wasn't offered in the US, so as you can see in the pic it has the correct video framerates. Excellent condition, sorry about the Olympus body cap, don't think it came with it's own. :) Note that the box mentions the 12-32, but no lens is included with this sale, this is for the body only (and battery, charger, and documentation).

Panasonic DMW-HGR1-K grip (black) for GM1 and GM5 - Works great to operate the GM1 single handed with a prime.

Olympus 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 R (black) - Barely used.

Sony NEX-5R package - Includes the NEX-5R body, 18-55mm lens with cap and hood, B+W UV MRC protective filter (been on lens since day one), HVL-F20S flash (excellent body-powered but still bounceable flash), 3 genuine Sony NP-FW50 batteries, wall charger, standard mini flash, and Sony brand case designed to fit this model with this lens. Note the NEX-5R normally comes only with a micro USB charger and you have to buy the standalone charger for $40 if you want it. I have misplaced the original USB charger since I much preferred to charge spare batteries on their own but you can use any USB charger from your phone or whatever. Note that two of the batteries are several years old, from my previous NEX-5N, so while they work I suspect they might not hold a full charge since lithium ion batteries naturally degrade with use and time. The third battery came with this camera so it's only a year or so old and hasn't been used much. Great camera but we're going all in on m43 this year.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), USPS Money Order

Shipping method

UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge

Free

Handling time

2 days

References

eBay: mrerics (+350/100% positive)

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  2. mrerics

mrerics Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 21, 2013
    US
    Eric
    back to the top

3. csufman

csufman New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 10, 2015
    Jeff
    Sent you a PM.

4. mrerics

mrerics Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 21, 2013
    US
    Eric
    40-150 sold to Malone, other items are still available. Last bump before putting things on eBay, open to reasonable offers!

5. mrerics

mrerics Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 21, 2013
    US
    Eric
    Alright, this is the last bump. ;)

6. Malone

Malone New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 11, 2015
    Thanks for the lens MRERICS! It's in great condition and works perfectly.

7. wushumr2

wushumr2 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

May 20, 2013
    Hey man, I know someone on FredMiranda is looking for a GM1 body or kit, don't know if you've checked FM out.

8. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    @mrerics@mrerics , the GM1 comes with only 1 OE battery, correct? I may be interested in it, let me know!

9. mrerics

mrerics Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 21, 2013
    US
    Eric
    Correct, it will come with the single battery it originally came with. (FYI the original USB cable and strap will also be included, forgot to mention those in the original description.)

wushumr2 - appreciate the tip!

10. mrerics

mrerics Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 21, 2013
    US
    Eric
    GM1 and grip are sold, NEX kit still available, price reduced to $300 shipped.