• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Big sale! Lenses, bodies, TCs, and adapters! | Location: USA | Ships: Other

Buy/Sell feedback for wushumr2 (32)

Mr Hahn

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Nate
Bump! Still some good things left! I also have a few other items like a Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 in 4/3-mount that I haven't put up yet, so stay tuned!

I've been looking for one of these, did you sell the Sigma yet?

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
What happened to the price of the 300mm lens? I can't find it in the original post.
Are you deleting from the origonal ad, the items & their asking price as they are sold?

For sale:
Lenses:
Olympus 14-42IIR: In perfect condition with front and rear caps. - $70
Olympus 9mm fisheye - I guess that's wear on the front? Only used it really for one trip to London and then has been sitting in its original box since then. - $65

Bodies:
Black E-PM2: Also in perfect shape; comes with battery, charger, and hand strap - $110

Payment accepted
Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method
USPS Priority
Shipping charge
$5 flat fee
Handling time
2 days
References
Here and FM: Wushu
Acknowledgement
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules .

Latest threads

Top Bottom