1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Barely used E-P1; VF- Optical Viewfinder | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by agentlossing, May 17, 2015.

1. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Barely used E-P1; VF- Optical Viewfinder

What are your prices?

E-P1: $150
    VF-1: $70
    Both: $190

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

And now, for a particularly old-school Micro Four Thirds offering, I have an almost new EP1 and VF1. Body is in tip-top shape, with only a few tiny marks on the baseplate and stainless steel finished portion. Only 1643 shutter actuations. The EP1 is a first-generation sensor, so its high ISO is lacking but the 12MP sensor from this camera still outputs some of the cleanest ISO 100 files I've seen. LCD has a screen protector and always has, so it's like new.

I'd keep this camera, as I do enjoy using it, especially with the VF1, but it's not really smaller than my EM10 and I've decided my backup camera needs to serve double duty as a pocketable one (currently GF3, hopefully GM1 soon).

Comes with box, charger etc. as well as original battery and a 3rd party battery.

The VF1 is clean and like new, no marks to be seen. Big bright viewfinder serves with the Olympus 17mm lenses, the Panasonic 20mm and Sigma 19mm.

OI000136. OI000137. OI000138. OI000139. OI000140. OI000141. OI000142. OI000144. OI000145.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

E-P1: $10, VF-1: $5, Both $10

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  2. agentlossing

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    Weirdly, the post and title both said E-1 instead of E-P1. Corrected that!

3. agentlossing

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    Das Bump!

4. MiguelATF

MiguelATF Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

An unsolicited comment here - the E-P1 is, still, a great camera and a classic of modern photographic design; and the VF-1 viewfinder has to be one of the coolest accessories ever made. Seeing both of them together, at a more-than-reasonable price, would make me instantly reach for my checkbook.....if I didn't already own one myself.

But for those of you who don't - this is a camera which truly stands up to the 'test of time'. Also, there is a group of photographers who believe that the 12.3 megapixel sensor of the original E-P1, coupled with the tweaks that Olympus engineers gave it, is still one of the sweeter photographic engines of any of the digital Pens - and in some ways, still unequalled by other, later models.

It's a great camera. Someone out there is going to be very pleased.

• Like Like x 1
  5. agentlossing

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    Thanks for the endorsement! :)

6. agentlossing

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0