1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Angenieux & Canon c-mounts

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by apicius9, Oct 1, 2010.

1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    I thought I'd try some of the best ones here again before I go to the auction site. The first is the Bell & Howell version of the great little Angenieux 25/0.95 lens. There are plenty of pictures out there that show the outstanding quality of this lens on the m4/3 format. I had a chance to compare this one to the M1 version, and I prefer the B&H; the handling is a touch easier and, while I haven't weighed them, I always thought the B&H weighs a little more and that makes it feel like real quality.

The lens is in excellent shape, I can see none of the obvious flaws like scratches, fungus, cleaning marks etc. It was checked on a collimator before I bought it and was found to be a very sharp copy. Only minimal external signs of use. Comes with both caps and the little Bolex case. The rear cap has some scratches or oxidation, I can add another generic one if you like.

Prices have come down a bit on these, but I expect that with the GH2 and the zooming options the prices will go up again. I have two of these lenses and want to sell the extra one. Price is $1,099 incl shipping, insurance & paypal inside the US, everywhere else, please add $25 for tracked express shipping.

5015491374_0c13ab6f1d.

5015491836_7ece9c0e7a.

View attachment 150715

View attachment 150716

Here are two more c-mounts. I like the Canon 25/1.4 on the m4/3 format, it has a great handling, the IQ is nice, the size is perfect, and the sensor coverage is decent, i.e. slight vignetting but less than e.g. a Kern Switar. The lens is in good shape, it has been sitting around for a while and would benefit from a good cleaning, though... I can add a rear cap but don't have a front cap for it. $149 incl shipping, insurance & paypal.

5015491122_fb561428e7.

5014881753_9c6e491c51.

The Canon 13/1.5 is a decent cheap wide angle for the m4/3 system. Like most wide c-mounts it does vignette and the sharpness falls off toward the corners. But it is usable, especially in 1:1 format, and being fast as it is, I like having one of them around (I have more than one of these...). This copy here is a mixed bag: The outside and barrel show signs of use but nothing that is worrisome, the glass is also good, I can see no major flaws. However, some of the inside paint seems to be bubbling up a bit (see second picture). This does not affect the IQ in any way that I am aware of, and it seems to be similar with all the copies I have, so I assume that is a design flaw. Low price on this one, $89 shipped & paypaled in the US. Comes with a case, no caps.

5015488736_2d3407c9cf.

5014879707_1e3ec88c58.

I have more c-mounts and other lenses to sell, please see my older threat here https://www.mu-43.com/f17/several-lenses-sale-4495/ or contact me if you are looking for something.

Aloha,

Stefan

2. retnull

retnull Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 12, 2010
    Two comments: 1) the Angenieux is an unbelievably great lens, probably my favorite in any format or mount, and, 2) Stefan is a great seller to deal with.

• Like Like x 2
  3. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    The Angenieux lens is sold, thanks for checking! Canons and plenty more are still available.

Stefan

4. Kosta

Kosta Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 29, 2010
    Australia
    just curious, how do you get 1:1 format - is that via setting or cropping? (yes, i'm a noob)

5. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    I'm not 100% sure but I think all MFT cameras after the G1 have a format they call 1:1 or 6:6 which essentially gives you a square picture. This is cropped in-camera, so this format does not use the full size of the sensor. Since I started playing with MFT, 16:9 and 1:1 have become my favorite formats.

Stefan