1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: 75mm f 1.8 Oly lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by TomServo, Apr 18, 2016.

1. TomServo

TomServo Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 22, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Brandon Jackson
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

75mm f 1.8 Oly lens

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hey all, I purchased this 75 last fall and was thrilled to get it. I'm sure I don't have to say much about this lens as reputation is certainly known. I already had a Sigma 60mm 2.8 and I was sure this was going to replace it. It turns out though that I really like the look of the Sigma lens better for headshots which is why I bought the 75. Was sure I'd rarely pick up the sigma lens but this 75mm has been languishing in my camera case.

It needs to go to a good home where it will get used. It comes with the box, caps and an aftermarket hood (metal!). I also have a cap that fits in the hood so one can leave the hood on all the time. The lens is very clean and works flawlessly.

I am looking for a 50-200 2.8 swd in case someone is looking for a trade.

You can PM me here or email to brandon at jacksonphotoworks dot com.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

none

Handling time

24-48 hours

References

ebay username is zatharis42

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: