1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: 50mm f/2 Macro, plus Lumix mFT adapter and Marumi polarizer | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by PhillyBill, Nov 15, 2015.

1. PhillyBill

PhillyBill Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jan 5, 2012
    William Jordan
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

50mm f/2 Macro, plus Lumix mFT adapter and Marumi polarizer

What are your prices?

Oly 50mm Macro lens $240
    Bundled with adapter and polarizer $320

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I have for sale an Olympus 50mm f/2 Macro lens for Four Thirds. It includes caps and hood. This lens has tank like build quality, weighing substantially more than the current current 60mm f/2.8 macro and also boasting 1 stop more speed. This lens works as an excellent close up optic as well as a great portrait lens.

To use it on a micro Four Thirds Camera, you will need an adapter, and I offer the excellent Lumix DMW-MA1 which has sturdy construction like the lens, a crucial difference between this and a third party one.

A premium polarizer is a must if you want to get the best out of this level of optics, so I will throw in a Marumi 52mm Super DHG Circular Polarizer. It tied with B+W for best performance in LensTips' roundup and routinely is rated neck and neck with B+W for best moderately priced polarizer in comparisons.

This lens costs $449 new and averages $240 used on eBay and in stores, often lacking the hood. DMW-MA1 adapters typically go for $65, and the polarizer retails for $70, so buying the bundle is a great deal.

Pictures will follow soon.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Priority Mail

Shipping charge

None to CONUS, buyer pays difference in shipping to Canada, HI, AK

Handling time

1 Day

References

eBay: Phillyrover 250+ positive feedback

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.