• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: 300mm f/4 Pro, EM-1 II, MC-14 Teleconverter, Nikon 300mm f/2.8| Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for BadCat (7)

BadCat

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 300mm f/4 Pro(SOLD), EM-1 II(SOLD), MC-14 Teleconverter(SOLD), Nikon 300mm f/2.8 ai-s with teleconverters

What are your prices?

$2000(SOLD)/$1350(SOLD)/$220(SOLD)/$900

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hello!

I'm consolidating my gear and have decided to let go of a few cherished pieces as my focus is now on drone photography and international travel. Happy to ship anywhere in US. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (badkitty.808) and 100% positive feedback for the transactions I've done here. Oh, if you happen to be on Oahu, Hawaii for any reason you're welcome to check out the goods in person.

All prices are OBO, but I believe they are fair. Feel free to counter offer if you'd like. Would be interested in a trade for a DJI Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Advanced or Pro. Might also be interested in trades for select m4/3 lenses.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I should be able to respond pretty quickly. Thanks for looking!

(SOLD)$2000 shipped. First up, a like-new Olympus 300mm f/4 Pro. Purchased new on 3/27/17, very low mileage, no marks or blemishes. Breakthrough Photography X2 UV filter was installed on day one and has been on ever since. Love this lens (and won a photo competition the first time I used it) but have reluctantly decided it doesn't fit my needs. Lens includes front and rear caps, tripod foot, and "decorative ring" that covers the studs for the tripod foot if removed. Original box, manual, and velour "lens case" (drawstring bag) not included. PRICE INCLUDES US SHIPPING AND BREAKTHROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY X2 UV FILTER.(SOLD)

$1350 (SOLD). Olympus OMD EM-1 MK II body. This was my backup body and as such is in like new condition with only 3836 shutter clicks. Cosmetically and functionally perfect. Includes original box and all accessories including original battery, charger, flash, flash pouch, strap, USB cable, paperwork. (SOLD).

$220 (SOLD). Olympus MC-14 1.4x teleconverter. Also purchased new around 3/27/17. Even lower mileage, no marks or blemishes. If you're looking for a m4/3 teleconverter this is the one (and only)! Includes font and rear caps. (SOLD).

$870. Nikon 300mm f/2.8 ai-s, with 1.4x and 2x teleconverters and ai-s to m4/3 adaptor. This one breaks my heart to list, but I'm not doing much birding and am instead looking for more portability at the expense of IQ and max aperture. This lens provides a 600mm FOV with max f2.8 aperture on a 4/3 or m4/3 camera, without the teleconverters! looking at kenrockwell.com it seems that this particular copy was likely manufactured somewhere around 1985, and would have been seen on the sidelines of NFL games at the time. Apparently the gold band around the lens barrel indicating a high grade lens is actually real gold! If you want awesome reach, light-gathering, and IQ for birding or long distance sports this is an excellent choice. Keep in mind that the lens in almost as old as I am, so you should expect some minor cosmetic issues. There's a little bit of play in the extendable hood, some minor finish wear, cleaning marks and some dust in the lens. That said, the focusing ring turns smoothly, aperture ring and blades also turn smoothly with no sticking. Lens includes font and rear caps, TC-14B 1.4x teleconverter, TC-301 2x teleconverter, Fotodiox ai-s to m4/3 adaptor, leather drawstring bag which covers the front of the lens, and two drop in filter holders. Please note that extended area-swiss rail in photo is not included. PRICE INCLUDES US SHIPPING.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included for US buyers

Handling time

1 day

References

eBay badkitty.808

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• IMG_2913.JPG
    IMG_2913.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2915.JPG
    IMG_2915.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2916.JPG
    IMG_2916.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2917.JPG
    IMG_2917.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2919.JPG
    IMG_2919.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2928.JPG
    IMG_2928.JPG
    238.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2929.JPG
    IMG_2929.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2930.JPG
    IMG_2930.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2931.JPG
    IMG_2931.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

BadCat

Mu-43 Regular
I'd be happy to ship to Canada. Would you please send me your mailing address so I can check on the postage?

Thanks.

BadCat

Mu-43 Regular
Oly 300f/4 PRO SOLD! Nikon 300mm f/2.8 still available!

"Too late, too late will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by."

Latest threads

Top Bottom