1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: 2 x Metabones Speedboosters: Nikon G and Contax Yashica | Location: AUS | Ships: Other

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RnR, Apr 13, 2015.

1. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

2 x Metabones Speedboosters: Nikon G and Contax Yashica

What are your prices?

$AU300 for the Nikon G - SOLD
    $AU275 for the Contax Yashica - SOLD

Where are you located?

AUS

Where are you willing to to ship?

World

Description

Pressing the reset button on my photographic journey. So selling my beloved Speedboosters.

These are the real mccoy from Metabones. Both are in excellent condition, with box, caps, tripod mount and associated screws.

Both adapters are for M43 cameras.

The Contax Yashica unit has a tiny white thin hair (~1mm long) inside the lens assembly. Only just saw it now while I was cleaning the unit. I have never seen any effects on the pictures taken, and doubt it ever will. But a slight deduction in price for this issue.

Only included images (see below) from the Nikon G unit, but the Contax Yashica is in the same condition except as noted above.

Free shipping inside Australia. Bank transfer preferred for Australian buyers.

Willing to ship to the world. With the $AU in the toilet, foreigners should get a nice discount on the currency exchange rate. Note: will only accept regular paypal and will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment to foreign destinations.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 day

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  2. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    The Nikon G Speedbooster has been sold. The Contax is still available!

3. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    All sold. Thanks for looking :)