1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: 12-32mm, 35-100 4-5.6, 7.5mm fisheye, 9mm BCL | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by tkbslc, Mar 29, 2019.

1. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

12-32mm, 35-100 4-5.6, 7.5mm fisheye, 9mm BCL

What are your prices?

12-32mm $110
    35-100mm $130
    9mm BCL $65
    7.5mm Fisheye $150

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I bought way too many lenses last year and am just not using it all. These are all very lightly used and work perfectly and have scratch free optics.

Panasonic 12-32mm - Plastic mount version that came with my GX85. Has one small ding on front rim that I tried to show clearly in photos. I must have bumped it on something because I don't remember dropping it. Almost never used this one, as I use my 20mm when I want a pancake. Includes both caps. $110

Panasonic 35-100mm f4-5.6 - Silver. Only used twice and looks nearly new. I bought it for those times when I didn't want to bring my "big" 35-100 f2.8. Turns out that hasn't been very often! Includes caps and hood. $130

Olympus 9mm BCL. In great shape. Fun lens, just not using it. Includes rear cap. $65

Bower 7.5mm fisheye. Same lens as the Samyang and Rokinon. A little wear on the built in hood petals from the lens cap. It happens on all these lenses due to the design. Includes caps. $150

All prices include regular paypal and USPS shipping.

Will consider a trade for an Olympus or Panasonic 30mm macro

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

next business day

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Bump.

Would take $222 for the 12-32 and 35-100 as a pair.

Also will drop price of 7.5mm fisheye to $140.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.