• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: µ4/3 adapters (OM, FD, LM, T2), Nissin Di466 Flash | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for sesser (16)

sesser

Zen Master
Real Name
randy
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Adapters, Nissin Flash

What are your prices?

$25, $20

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Olympus OM-D E-M10II - SOLD
Bought as a refurbished unit from Olympus about a year ago. I haven't had any issues with it and it is a really solid camera. Shutter count is pretty low at 3,765. Cosmetically it looks pretty good with minor nicks/scuffs from use (and dust apparently as seen in pics, sorry about that). Only thing to note is I think there is an issue with the hot shoe connection. I only noticed this recently when trying to use an external flash. I had to really fidget with the flash unit to get it to recognize there was a flash attached to the camera. Other than that, everything works well. Camera comes with refurb box and all contents that were in it when I got it (charger, strap, manual) plus an extra Olympus battery and Fotodiox PRO hand grip (which, BTW, makes this camera much better to handle).

$200 shipped in the CONUS
Dropbox - e-m10ii - Simplify your life

Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8 Lens - SOLD

Lens is in good shape except for the hood. My camera took a fall when I was getting out my car one morning, luckily, it landed lens hood first so it took the brunt of the punishment. Glass looks clean, lens body shows signs of normal use. Comes with original box, caps, hood and B+W F-PRO 46mm filter that was installed the day I got it. Only thing missing is the beauty ring that covers the bayonet mount when not using the hood...

$160 shipped in the CONUS
Dropbox - Olympus25mm - Simplify your life

Samyang 7.5mm f3.5 Fish-Eye - SOLD
This is such a fun lens. It saw limited use from me in the time I've owned it. It's in excellent condition. Glass is clean, body is clean. Comes in original box with both caps.

$100 shipped in the CONUS
Dropbox - Samyang7.5mm - Simplify your life

Panasonic Lumix 12-32mm f3.5-5.6 Lens - SOLD
This is well used and shows it. At one point the metal cover that is used to extend the lens and set focal length became "un-glued" and fell off. I think this was a common occurrence with this lens. I managed to use a little bit of epoxy to stick it back on but since then the mechanism is not smooth. There's no way you could use this for video unless you just keep it at a single focal length during recording. Other than that little annoyance, the glass is clean and it takes surprisingly good images with a decent amount of detail. Comes with front/rear caps and metal, 37mm screw in lens hood. Hood is also threaded and can take filters (62mm, I think).

$50 shipped in the CONUS
Dropbox - Lumix12-32mm - Simplify your life

Nissin Di466 Flash - SOLD
I've had this flash unit for ever. Survived a battle with one of my dogs (see teeth marks) but ultimately works pretty well. Works as remote slave (from another strobe) too. GN 109. Takes 4-AA batteries (not included). Comes with foot and pouch.

$20 shipped in the CONUS
Dropbox - Di466 - Simplify your life

Miscellaneous Adapters
  • Fotasy LM-m4/3 adapter: $10 shipped
  • Unknown brand OM-m4/3 adapter: $10 shipped + m4/3 cap
  • Fotasy FD-m4/3 adapter: $10 shipped + m4/3 cap
  • Fotasy T2-m4/3 adapter: $10 shipped
If you want to buy a couple items, save on shipping and perhaps a package price for multiple items. Just ask. Thanks for looking!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Shipping included to CONUS

Handling time

1-2 days (maybe longer since I have several things for sale)

References

sesser on FM, iduh on eBay

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• 10M40040.jpg
    10M40040.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 10M40052.jpg
    10M40052.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 272
  • 10M40030.jpg
    10M40030.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 10M40036.jpg
    10M40036.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

Mu-43 Legend
Is that Nissan fully functional and will it auto meter off an m43 camera?

sesser

Zen Master
Real Name
randy
Is that Nissan fully functional and will it auto meter off an m43 camera?
As far as I can tell, yes, it's fully functional. And yes, it's made for the m4/3 platform so TTL metering is possible. Also works as an off camera flash (triggered by another flash) and has s1, s2 and manual modes. Only down side is a couple teeth mark from a dog :|

Latest threads

Top Bottom