1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

For Canadian Buyers

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by pondball, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Yea, a whopping $5 off the MSRP! Be still, my heart!

Agreed, not a spectacular sale. Looks like a bunch of junk, like wide converters and cables, that have been sitting around in shop-worn boxes for years, that they should be clearing out for 50¢ on the dollar.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. bremner

bremner Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Feb 27, 2016
    Maybe so, but thanks for posting it anyway. We have to keep the dream of decent deals for Canadians alive ;) 

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. gingergirl

gingergirl Mu-43 Regular

Apr 15, 2014
    E-M1 mark ii on the way so selling my E-M1, posted in Buy&Sell for $600 Canadian if anyone is interested.

• Like Like x 1
  4. zippythezip

zippythezip Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 19, 2017
    Springhill, Nova Scotia
    Ron
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Vheissu

Vheissu Mu-43 Regular

Jul 30, 2016
    Joshua
    Anyone have recommendations for canadian online photo printing services?

6. Giiba

Giiba Something to someone somewhere Subscribing Member

Aug 19, 2016
    New Westminster, BC
    London Drugs, for most standard things. They use quality paper and inks so your prints last. Good prices for small to medium (11x17" ish) prints.

InkDoodle for canvas. I have some 30x60" prints done by them that look terrific, and a wall filled of 16x20" prints. Haven't tried any of the other mediums they offer. If you keep and eye out for sales and Groupon offers the prices can be half of what London Drugs will do for large prints.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. gingergirl

gingergirl Mu-43 Regular

Apr 15, 2014
    I use Atlantic Photo Supply in Dartmouth, NS

8. ouldsmobile

ouldsmobile Mu-43 Regular

Mar 23, 2016
    Toronto, Ontario
    Kevin
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Winnipeg Tony

Winnipeg Tony New to Mu-43

Apr 17, 2018
    Winnipeg
    Hello everyone, I hope your day has been well.

I just want to bring to your attention a Kijiji ad that I had posted for my E-M1 mark ii and 12-40mm f2.8 PRO: Olympus OM-D E-M1 mark II and M. Zuiko PRO 12-40mm f2.8 | Cameras & Camcorders | Winnipeg | Kijiji. I reside in Winnipeg but will accept paypal and will ship anyway in Canada or US for free (at asking price). A quick recap of the prices: EM1.2 = $1699, 12-40mm 2.8 PRO = $699, both = $2199.

With business out of the way, I will provide some background on myself. Savvy members will notice that I am a new member, and naturally wonder about my credibility. First off, I had purchased something from a member here, so I had contacted him to vouch for me. Secondly, if you contact me via Kijiji, I will provide my phone number so you can speak with me in person.

Hopefully this can provide you with some assurance. Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  10. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Mu-43 Regular

Dec 18, 2017
  11. JNB

JNB Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Tenba on sale at Vistek.ca. Some excellent deals on particular items and particular colours. Tenba BYOB flatpack bundles are highly discounted (example: the 13 bundle is $49 CAD, $81 off regular price). Some DNA bags in OLIVE or COOPER colours are 50% (or more) off regular price. Example: Graphite DNA 11 – save $30. Olive DNA 11 – save $110.

tenba Camera Bags and Cases Bags & Cases Tenba Mediastore

• Like Like x 3
  12. nstelemark

nstelemark Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

May 28, 2013
    Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
    Larry
    Everything except the lens bags AFAICT. Bummer, would have bought some lens cases.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.