For Australian Buyers

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ross
I just purchased an MC20! $550. Can't be beat.

So did I this morning after I cancelled an order with someone else. That extra $96 is better in my pocket thanks.

I feel a little burnt. Mind you I did get some decent early adopter bonuses with mine.

I understand how you feel as I have seen better deals on past purchases, soon after buying.
For those taking advantage of the E-M1X extra good sale right now will also get the FL900R flash from Olympus too.

BPCS

Mu-43 Veteran
If only I could spend the money! (I've been told I can't buy anything this year, but she let me get the MC20 ;) )
Lol! I suspect the X will be on special again in the near future... but maybe not with something as valuable as the 900R flash for free.

BPCS

Mu-43 Veteran
I'm fighting the urge to buy a 2nd Pen-F at those prices
Yes... I have always fancied owning one of them. If the Pen F had a built in flash as well I would have bought one by now. I see some other great offers as well... from other sellers too... I wonder if Oly has some big releases planned for their official 100th birthday in a few months?

Angus Gibbins

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Angus
Goddammit!!!!!!!!!!! I was so focussed on the f1.2 lenses I completely forgot I was still after a decently priced 17mm f1.8 for my Pen-F kit :(

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ross
Goddammit!!!!!!!!!!! I was so focussed on the f1.2 lenses I completely forgot I was still after a decently priced 17mm f1.8 for my Pen-F kit :(
I know that feeling. I can get focussed on one thing & completely overlook another, but it would be somewhat annoying with the specials that just finished while you actually wanted it.

Bidkev

Mu-43 Legend
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 25yrs ago
I know that feeling. I can get focussed on one thing & completely overlook another, but it would be somewhat annoying with the specials that just finished while you actually wanted it.

Happened to me on weekend. So focused on an olly 12mm 1.8 which I won in auction that I forgot to put my highest bid on an e-m5mkll with low shutter count that went for $45 less than I would have bid. I'm surprised that they can now be picked up sub $500

RamblinR

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Maria
For those that purchased the MC20 can you advise how sharp it is compared to the 1.4 teleconverter. Thanks

Latest threads

Top Bottom