For Australian Buyers

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Digidirect have a sale for one more day I think. Pretty tempted by the 42.5 Nocti, as I have a $300 EFTPOS card burning a hole in my pocket, plus another $200 one with the purchase of the lens. Very tempting @ $900
DigiDirect Australia

Last edited:

Bidkev

Mu-43 Legend
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 25yrs ago
It's the old version, not the current version. I don't know what I'm missing out on by buying the old version, but at $46 I'll cope.

It doesn’t have space for a laptop & since I don’t carry one, my older version is just fine for me too.

Ive carried a laptop in my old version. I just wrap it in a towel and sit it on top of the gear.

saladin

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
jason
Somewhat off topic for MFT, but Digidirect are quoting $5200 for an S1 with 24-105/4.

Simply not justifiable for me - I could buy a heck of a lot of elite MFT glass for that - but it does look a very good camera early days.

Atom Ant

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Adam
It doesn’t have space for a laptop & since I don’t carry one, my older version is just fine for me too.
Mine arrived today and I discovered the lack of a laptop sleeve. As I never use a laptop in the field, that's of zero consequence to me. I do sometimes carry an iPad for quick postings to social media, there's plenty of room for that in its protective sleeve. It looks like the bag will be useful for days when I want to carry too much.

Latest threads

Top Bottom