For Australian Buyers

Vermont3133

A New Lens Will Fix It!
Now this is a weird one
The Pana wide angle convertor, DCM GWC1, for the 1442 zoom and the 14mm 2.5 pancake that was long out production but much sought after has suddenly appeared on eBay via digidirect.
For around $150 with the current discount.
I searched in vain for it all over when I had a 14 mm but don't need it now.

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Now this is a weird one
The Pana wide angle convertor, DCM GWC1, for the 1442 zoom and the 14mm 2.5 pancake that was long out production but much sought after has suddenly appeared on eBay via digidirect.
I'll bet someone found it hidden at the back of the shelf behind some other item in a warehouse somewhere. That's how I got mine. A one off, NOS clearance that a forum member spotted, knew I was looking for one, & alerted me. Only paid $90.00 for the whole set of 3 though (wide angle, fisheye & macro). I'm guessing they know they're as rare as hens teeth now days, and priced accordingly :)

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Now this is a weird one
Ha ha ha ha. If you do a little bit more of a search, you'll find the fisheye, & macro adapter as well, all listed separately. I'd bet my house they've found the whole kit, & split it up :)

Vermont3133

A New Lens Will Fix It!
Ha ha ha ha. If you do a little bit more of a search, you'll find the fisheye, & macro adapter as well, all listed separately. I'd bet my house they've found the whole kit, & split it up :)
Hmmm, looks like it 🤔. At least they look like the original kit, including the converter ring which is, I believe, is essential.
But good ol digi.... they don't miss a trick!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom