1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

For Australian Buyers

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by OzRay, May 10, 2014.

1. Gillymaru

Gillymaru Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Come Christmas I predict there will be $500 cashback and 15% off. I’m patient.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Maybe, but the FL900R retails for $649 though, so a rather nice deal now (if a flash is useful).

• Like Like x 1
  3. .
    They're still at it on gumtree. I'm trying to sell a canon 100d twin lens combo this time and I woke to 3 inquiries on my phone all sent via gmail and ranging from 2am to 4am a dead giveaway. They try to lead you in by first requesting more pics and then next message asking for your lowest price

4. Ross the fiddler

I have just noticed a cheap copy of the Lowepro 400AW backpack on ebay from an Australian stockist. It is designed on the original model, not the later Mk II, although with some small added features. If you can't afford the 'real thing' then this might do fine at
    Price:
    AU $49.99
    s-l1600.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSLR SLR Camera Backpack Bag Case Waterproof Shockproof for Canon EOS Nikon Sony | eBay

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ross the fiddler

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019 at 10:58 PM
  6. Ross the fiddler

• Like Like x 2
  7. .
    WTF!!!!!!!:wtf: is going on with Gumtree? My preferred sales-point due to ebay fees and GST. I've had an ad on there for 3 weeks and it's attracted 12 scammers and not one genuine interest.

E-PL5 MINT with shutter count of 700 and panny 12-32 (same clicks) $400 negotiable. Feck it! I've deleted the ad. Anything less and it might as well stay in my stable. I know it's "low tech" but what do they expect for their money with that shutter count, or am I so far out of touch? (someone was really interested until they realised it didn't have "can I connect it to my phone?") .....................FFS! Take the picture with your phone!

8. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    I have not had much luck recently selling on facebook buy/sell groups or gumtree. In the end I had to sell on ebay, and suck their 15% commission. I feel the market has slowed down for m43 gear, things seems to be selling more slowly and at slightly lower prices than in the past.

I do think $400, might be a bit overpriced for with the epl5+12-32.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Agreed, although like I say, it's as new with only 700 clicks. I was aiming for $350 which is why I listed it "negotiable"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.