For Australian Buyers

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ross
Mine arrived today and I discovered the lack of a laptop sleeve. As I never use a laptop in the field, that's of zero consequence to me. I do sometimes carry an iPad for quick postings to social media, there's plenty of room for that in its protective sleeve. It looks like the bag will be useful for days when I want to carry too much.
I put an E-M1 II with the 40-150 (+MC14) which can have the HLD-9 grip attached plus an E-M1 (ungripped) with with the 12-40 attached & other odd inclusions which can include the 60mm macro lens etc. And then there’s is room for other items in the front such as lunch etc as well. A tripod can be added (for pianos or selfies) & of course a drink bottle, like on this occasion. No tripod here though.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
M1139818[CaOne]adj by Ross, on Flickr

Bidkev

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 23yrs ago
Mine arrived today and I discovered the lack of a laptop sleeve. As I never use a laptop in the field, that's of zero consequence to me. I do sometimes carry an iPad for quick postings to social media, there's plenty of room for that in its protective sleeve. It looks like the bag will be useful for days when I want to carry too much.
They're a damn good bag at that price and can take some hammer too.

AllanG

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Allan
While brousing EBoy I came across several great deals.
Just got a brand new HDL-9 for $149 (free postage) but also found this that someone may be interested in.
(There is also another HLD-9 available - same price
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Power-Battery-Holder-HLD-9-for-E-M1-Mark-II-Genuine-AUS-STOCK/254011507588?hash=item3b24440384:g:U3wAAOSwrZBcBlKj:rk:2:pf:0
Brand new OMD EM5 mark II with oly 14-150 lens for $899
Olympus E-M5 Mark II Silver Adventure Kit + 14-150mm II Lens **ON SALE** | eBay
These are Aussie dollars

Last edited:

Bidkev

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 23yrs ago
Just got a brand new HDL-9 for $149 (free postage) but also found this that someone may be interested in.
(There is also another HLD-9 available - same price)
These are Aussie dollars
Good price! :thumbup: I've been out today with that combo and enjoyed myself apart for getting peed wet through with sweat!

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ross
(There is also another HLD-9 available - same price
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Power-Battery-Holder-HLD-9-for-E-M1-Mark-II-Genuine-AUS-STOCK/254011507588?hash=item3b24440384:g:U3wAAOSwrZBcBlKj:rk:2:pf:0
These are Aussie dollars
Would they be grey or just a clearance name for a regular store? If a regular retailer then those HLD-9 grips could be left over bonus grips. I've seen grips go like that before.

AllanG

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Allan
Would they be grey or just a clearance name for a regular store? If a regular retailer then those HLD-9 grips could be left over bonus grips. I've seen grips go like that before.
Think he is a regular dealer/store with 100 percent rating and located in Melbourne and active since 2005. Just recently they were selling the mark II with free battery HDL-9's and these may be left-overs.

Last edited:

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ross
Think he is a regular dealer/store with 100 percent rating and located in Melbourne and active since 2005. Just recently they were selling the mark II with free battery HDL-9's and these may be left-overs.
I remember buying the HLD-7 at a reduced price & then they were being cleared out at least $100 cheaper. Unfortunately, I seem to jump too soon & miss out on some of those bargains. :rolleyes:

VSTR61

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Vic
I remember buying the HLD-7 at a reduced price & then they were being cleared out at least $100 cheaper. Unfortunately, I seem to jump too soon & miss out on some of those bargains. :rolleyes:
Hey, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have the E-M1II and HLD-9 for the grand total of AU$1550.00! I didn't notice the cashback until you pointed it out.

Beers all round if you're ever in Perth. :drinks:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom