For Australian Buyers

saladin

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
jason
Sheesh! Dont do that to me! lol.

No, i spent an hour or so in a store with the Gx9 last week and decided that my initial gut feel was correct - the small evf bothered me and no weathersealing meant it isnt really ideal for me. Which is a shame at that price!

I AM looking at the Digidirect Em5ii for $868 plus a 200 dollar visa rebate, though! Other than no 20mp sensor, it really does tick a lot of boxes. Ive gotta stop doing this to myself......

Bidkev

Mu-43 Legend
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 25yrs ago
Sheesh! Dont do that to me! lol.

No, i spent an hour or so in a store with the Gx9 last week and decided that my initial gut feel was correct - the small evf bothered me and no weathersealing meant it isnt really ideal for me. Which is a shame at that price!

I AM looking at the Digidirect Em5ii for $868 plus a 200 dollar visa rebate, though! Other than no 20mp sensor, it really does tick a lot of boxes. Ive gotta stop doing this to myself......

From Hong Kong $614 +GST BRAND NEW OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 EM5 MARK II MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERAS BODY SILVER 50332182745 | eBay

saladin

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
jason
Depends who you ask.

Me? "No".

My wife? "Do you even want me to answer that?"

Last edited:

saladin

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
jason
i just sold a G85. So i'm down to a G9, PenF, Gx8, em5i, x100, x20, Xq1, gx200 ricoh and a Pentax k5. I've probably forgotten something. oh yeah, quite a few film bodies.

its an illness, i tells ya!

gnik

Mu-43 Regular
15% off lotsa mft stuff at Digidirect & Digital Camera Warehouse Boxing Day sales.
Plus the Panasonic rebate runs to end January.
Compelling...

Latest threads

Top Bottom