For Australian Buyers

Pav

Mu-43 Regular
Digidirect online has 15% off online for black Friday. Some stuff excluded but thought I'd mention it regardless :)

saladin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
jason
Ted's and digital camera warehouse also having a sale.

Gx9 with 12-32 now available at most for $999au .

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ross
Digidirect online has 15% off online for black Friday. Some stuff excluded but thought I'd mention it regardless :)
Yes, this is tempting at $1,528.30. Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm
Especially with this.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

swifty

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Dave
I caved with the 15% Digidirect discount + EFTPOS card rebates. Will be selling my 70-200/2.8 to fund my new Panny purchases!!

Bidkev

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 23yrs ago
I caved with the 15% Digidirect discount + EFTPOS card rebates. Will be selling my 70-200/2.8 to fund my new Panny purchases!!
You won't regret it. The extra reach is something I could only dream of using FF. I was lucky with mine in that I got mine for $1200 from someone who hadn't got round to using it before an unexpected expense hit him.

swifty

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Dave
You won't regret it. The extra reach is something I could only dream of using FF. I was lucky with mine in that I got mine for $1200 from someone who hadn't got round to using it before an unexpected expense hit him.
Thanks. Only problem is I gotta wait since I’m not in Oz atm and have to wait for relo’s to bring it over. It’s killing me lol!
But the deals are very good compared to where I am now. Actually just looking around, the deals are good compared to anywhere globally.
Getting a G9, 50-200 and 8-18 equates to $750 in EFTPOS rebates alone!!
I’m just waiting for the Sigma 56/1.4 to be released and I’ll sell my 45/1.8 for it.

retiredfromlife

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
G9 for $1550!
I came so close to getting a G9, but ended up getting a EM10 II at Digidirect as I want to try the Oly live composite modes before deciding on which way to go with a pro body, Olympus or Panasonic. As soon as I used the simple vertical rear LCD I realised how much I don't like the fully articulated screen. Just wish the EM10 did not use another sized battery

Edit the worst bit was the wife tried to convince me the G9 was a better proposition at the current price. Picking the EM10 II was really heard in that regard, but I think the right decision.

Last edited:

saladin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
jason
I came so close to getting a G9, but ended up getting a EM10 II at Digidirect as I want to try the Oly live composite modes before deciding on which way to go with a pro body, Olympus or Panasonic. As soon as I used the simple vertical rear LCD I realised how much I don't like the fully articulated screen. Just wish the EM10 did not use another sized battery

Edit the worst bit was the wife tried to convince me the G9 was a better proposition at the current price. Picking the EM10 II was really heard in that regard, but I think the right decision.

If the Em10 was weathersealed I'd likely have one. Great little camera.

I prefer the fully articulating screens in general, because I like to fold them away and in portrait orientation for landscapes etc they're great.

During these current sales, I've very nearly jumped to FF via a crazy good price on an A7, nearly bought the 100-400 PL and nearly bought the 75 Oly. In the end, I look like doing nothing and waiting to see what the S1 release looks like.

I am tempted to grab a P20 though, because a good quality pancake is never a waste.

retiredfromlife

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I am tempted to grab a P20 though, because a good quality pancake is never a waste.
I have looked at that lens a number of times myself but always thought it was too expensive, but now it is better value.
From the number of people in DigiDirect when I was there I think they may have moved a fair bit of stock this weekend.

And that Panasonic 100-400 was going for a real good price if you include the visa card, but I have heard bad reports regarding getting those cards in the past.

... good price if you include the visa card, but I have heard bad reports regarding getting those cards in the past.
Yeah I bought the 8-18 last year and they stuffed up with the rebate card. Sent me a charger and battery out by mistake. They sent the card when I contacted them and I got to keep the charger kit.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom