1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Football Mad

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by DekHog, Jun 15, 2011.

1. DekHog

DekHog Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 3, 2011
    Scotland
    ...yes, my Nephew is literally football mad!

Taken during a brief glimpse of sunshine this afternoon. The weirdness above each shoulder is actually a bush in the background - it couldn't have been in a worse place; either that or he couldn't have!

I also dislike how the sun has washed out the hair on his right hand side, but overall am pretty happy with it - I might revisit the shoulder problem in PS when I have more time.... processed in LR & PS (his Mum loves it, so I guess that's the main thing!)

E-PL2 and M. Zuiko 14-150mm

345kfn5.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xanaduflipper

xanaduflipper Mu-43 Regular

May 12, 2011
    Kent, UK
    My nephew is a big Man Utd fan too! Good picture....I see what you mean about the shoulders though lol :) 

3. Spuff

Spuff Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    Berkshire, UK.
    Ready-Brek shoulders!
    It looks like it would be possible to copy-paste/spot remove that shoulder halo out. Fiddly but doable. You have nice uniform colours next to the shoulder fuzz.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.