1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Focusing issues with the PL35-100 f2.8?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by silver92b, Feb 14, 2014.

1. silver92b

silver92b Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    I purchased a PL35-100 f2.8 from a Hong Kong dealer on Ebay. They had not shipped the lens after they asked some questions to verify my address ?!?
    Anyway, I get another email saying that they have not shipped due to focusing issues with this batch of lenses.. Offered to refund or wait to hear if they can resolve the issue. Has anyone heard of such thing?

Thanks!

This is the email I got:

Dear emptor-2k

How are you?

The payment is confirmed

The reason why we haven’t send your lens is, we have just received complains today regards to the recent batches, it seems it cannot get a proper focus. I let you know the problem immediately once I noticed the problem today.

We are just wondering if you like to wait for few more days, We must keep check from our supplier everyday. If there are no good news on 18/Feb, we must let you know and full refund to you immediately.

OR you want us to process full refund to you??

Hope you understand that we are responsible seller. For internet Shopping, We must keep this inspection step as we can act as first barrier on behalf of all my customers before we send it out.

You are a nice and considerate person.
    Looking forward to your reply, as i believe everything can be solved through communication

Best Regards,

Kitty
    Customer Service Officer

2. riverr02

riverr02 Mu-43 Veteran

May 2, 2011
    New York
    Rafael
    Personally, I'd ask for a refund. My two cents.

3. bg2b

bg2b Mu-43 Regular

Dec 22, 2009
    Berkeley Heights, NJ
    Seems a bit fishy to me. I'd ask for the refund.

4. silver92b

silver92b Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    I just received another email suggesting that "issues" exist and offering the refund or wait until the 18th to see what they find out...... I just requested my refund. I think this seller is doing shady things.... As long as I get my money back, It will just have been a waste of time. I'll just purchase it from someone else.