Menu -> Custom Menu -> D Disp/../PC -> Picture Mode Settings -> you can turn on/off displaying any picture modes here, including Art Filters.Hey everyone,
My OM-D only goes up to #10 Art Filter. Seems like I'm missing the Key Line filter.
Is there something you guys did to enable this? WTF is wrong w/ my OM-D!!
Amin, thanks for the detailed steps - makes me really glad I kept my Nikon "nifty fifty". However I gotta be doin' something wrong....Here are the steps:
1) Change the mode dial on the E-M5 to "A"
2) Menu > Shooting Menu 1: set the "Picture Mode" to "ART 11 Key Line"
3) Optional step if you want magnified view during focus peaking: Menu > Shooting Menu 1 > Set "Digital Tele-converter" to "On"
4) Menu > Shooting Menu 1: select "Reset/Myset", then select "Myset1" and choose "Set"
5) Menu > Custom Menu B: select "Button Function", then select "Fn1 Function" and choose "My1"
6) Menu > Shooting Menu 1: set the "Picture Mode" to "Natural" (or whatever you started out with)
7) Menu > Shooting Menu 1 > Set "Digital Tele-converter" back to "Off" if you set it to "On" in Step 3 above
Jim, after you do Step 2, make sure the camera is actually shooting in Art 11 mode. Sometimes that setting doesn't stick, especially if you change the filter type (ie from I to II). After Step 3, make sure you are still in Art 11 mode and that the teleconverter effect is showing in the LCD. Shoot a few frames like that, and it should all keep those settings. Then do Step 4, which saves those settings to MS2. After that, any time you assign Fn2 to MS2, it should restore all those settings upon use of that button.Should steps 4 and 5 be reversed? Where the Fn1 button is assigned to MS2 and then the MS2 is "Set"? So that MS2 "remembers" the Fn1 button assignment?
Amin,... After that, any time you assign Fn2 to MS2, it should restore all those settings upon use of that button.
If that doesn't work for you, then you and I must have some different setting somewhere within the labyrinth that is the Olympus menu system.
Well...it kinda scratches my ongoing itch to have the aperture control on the lens body (I started with SLRs 45 years ago and habits die hard).Question to you,Fmrvette,How does this influence your decision not to buy the x100?
Do you have E-M5, Custom Menu C, setting 'Half Way Rls With IS' set to "ON"?I just noticed that you can't initialize IBIS and use the hack. When I press the shutter and try using the faux focus peaking, the black outline disappears. Not a deal breaker by any means though!