1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Flying Cars

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by Alpha Whiskey Photography, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Alpha Whiskey Photography

Alpha Whiskey Photography Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    This latest project isn't especially original but one has to give the client what they want. And they wanted flying cars. Or rather flipping and flying through the air.

Now the client's son, for whom these images were made, only had cars at 1/64 scale, which typically do not have very convincing details. So I agreed to supply some cars at 1/36 scale and added them to the invoice.

I didn't add too many backgrounds to the images so as not to distract from the cars and I also decided to set all the action at night.

The last two images aren't flying but they had gull wing doors so I picked them up thinking I could use them for something but ultimately I just made stills using e-smoke and lighting.

The results aren't as convincing as the larger cars in the garage but a 7 year old is arguably less discerning. He was happy so I'm happy.

1.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wow Wow x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.