Flickr 'Panasonic Lumix GF1 with Manual Focus Lens' Group

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Some delightful images in there Andy - obviously some very talented photographers using the GF1 with manual lenses.

Thanks for the pointer! will you let them know we have an Adapted Lenses forum here? it would be great to bring some of that experience here!

I've been wondering about a Contax G 35mm f2 lens... would love to see samples of image quality on an m4/3rds cam.

Cheers

Brian

Milan237

New to Mu-43
Indeed

I have to admit that through Googling various adopted legacy lens possibilities for my GF1 I found the same fantastic Flickr Group that in the end led me to m:43: forum so big :2thumbs: to you both.

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Some delightful images in there Andy - obviously some very talented photographers using the GF1 with manual lenses.

Thanks for the pointer! will you let them know we have an Adapted Lenses forum here? it would be great to bring some of that experience here!

I've been wondering about a Contax G 35mm f2 lens... would love to see samples of image quality on an m4/3rds cam.

Cheers

Brian
Will do! :smile:

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
I have to admit that through Googling various adopted legacy lens possibilities for my GF1 I found the same fantastic Flickr Group that in the end led me to m:43: forum so big :2thumbs: to you both.

Glad you made it!! :thumbup:

Latest threads

Top Bottom