Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Robert Watcher, May 25, 2016.

1. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

Even in the small farming communities that I have access to (I do not have a car anymore in Canada - and have no access to public transit as is so easily available in Central america), I once in a while comes across something photographically significant from what appears to the eye to be so insignificant.

At 3:00 in the afternoon, this lonely run down grain elevator provided a point of interest with the shadow of the steel ladder running the height of the frame.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

Equally unimpressive to the eye was this rather plain brick wall of an old factory, containing a few fire escape doors on different levels and stairwells to get people to the ground. Looking flat on from the parking lot, the symmetry fell into place. It didn't hurt that the wall was red either. This photo is small section of the whole wall.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Tenpenny

Tenpenny Mu-43 Regular

Mar 16, 2015
    Nampa, Idaho
    Brent Watkins
    I sure dig this one a lot. Just the right ratio of vibrant color vs beat to S**t. Fun geometry and who doesn't like bricks. Awesome!
    • Like Like x 1