• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Flashpoint/Godox TT350/XT1 Ships: US

mnhoj

There and back again and again
Real Name
John M
User name: mnhoj

Items to sell/buy/trade: Flashpoint/Godox speedlight/trigger combos TT350/XT1 and R2 li-ion/XPro(sold)

Prices: See below

Ships to: US

Description: Flashpoint R2 mini.
R2 mini is LNIB. Includes OEM pouch, diffuser and stand.
SOLD$49SOLD

The XT1-O has an XT1-N box but is in like new condition.
$29
0203DSC00256.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Flashpoint R2 Li-ion with Flashpoint X-Pro-O.
R2 Li-ion is non-ttl and includes box and stand. I never received a soft case for this but use a soft cloth pouch for scratch protection(included). I have three so a little overkill.
Flashpoint X-Pro-O in excellent condition. Sold as a combo.
SOLD$139SOLD

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping method: usps priority insured

Shipping charge: included

Handling time: 24-48 hours usually

References: too many - honestly

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:

Bif

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Bruce Foreman
I purchased this R2 Li-ion and XPro O trigger from mnhoj, arrived today and I'm happy with this purchase. Turns out I also purchased a lens from him a few years ago that I use frequently so I consider him good people to buy from.

Bruce Foreman

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom