1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Flash for GH2 and EP-2

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by RenaudVL, Apr 16, 2011.

1. RenaudVL

RenaudVL Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Is there a flat that would work in TTL mode on a GH2 and an EP-2

Thanks

2. All Olympus E-system flashes (FL-50, FL-36, etc) work on the Olympus Micro 4/3 bodies. I think the Panasonic external flashes are just re-branded Olympus units so they should crossover between brands. Nissin makes at least one TTL compatible external flash for Micro 4/3 as well. A couple of the members here have them and can be more specific.

3. shoturtle

shoturtle  

Oct 15, 2010
    other options metz 44 AF-1 full ttl one and off camera, or metz 24 AF-1 full on camera ttl. Nissin di466 full ttl on camera, optical slave off camera. Since m4/3 is a smaller camera, I like the smaller flash units, makes them easier to handle.

If you want a bigger flash along the line of the FL50R, metz 50 AF-1 and Metz 58 AF-2, Nissin DI622 and Di866. They are all TTL flash.

• Like Like x 3
  4. RenaudVL

RenaudVL Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Thank for the info guys, much appreciated... :eek: )

5. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Does off camera TTL work even on bodies that don't support wireless flashes (i.e. all m43 that are not the E-PL1/2)?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.