FL50 Flash

Chelsea Man

New to Mu-43
I have just read John Fosters review of the E-PL1, the good news from my point of view is that my old FL50 flash is compatible with the above despite what I had read earlier on another site saying this was not so. I had to use a FL50r.

This poor information on sites without a correction is really annoying.

Peter

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
The confusion is probably about the R factor. The E-PL1 will wirelessly trigger the FL-50R off camera. The FL-50 will give you great results on camera or off-camera with a lead.

Chelsea Man

New to Mu-43
The confusion is probably about the R factor. The E-PL1 will wirelessly trigger the FL-50R off camera. The FL-50 will give you great results on camera or off-camera with a lead.
Hi Bill I thoroughly agree with you over the R factor, unfortunately this was not stated in the article I had read previously. Still it is nice to know I would not have that expense, I wonder if my old T32 would be OK. I know it is on my old E1. That has been tried and tested by myself. I have not tried it on my E30.

Peter

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom