1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

FL-300R both green & orange lights keeps blinking

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by bobds78, Nov 10, 2012.

1. bobds78

bobds78 Mu-43 Rookie

Hi,

I got mine FL-300R early this year when I upgraded from E-p2 to E-p3 and I had been using it with great results and no problems ever.

However, when I try to put it on like usual a couple days ago, this problem of both indication lights came up blinking and didn't stop whatever you do, so I referred to the manual and it says that when these happens you need to change the batteries. But I had fresh batteries. Nevertheless So I did. Same thing continues.

Has the flash gone malfunction? Should I send it in or some one has some tips or tricks to set the flash straight again?

The last time I used the flash for RC purposes, like I did before that, no problems at all, if this might give some hints.

thanks for any input and info offered.

cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.