1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Fisheye Lens Owners: Fisheye-Hemi Photoshop plug-in 40% off until Feb 10, 2014

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by kjun, Jan 29, 2014.

1. kjun

kjun Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 23, 2010
    USA
    I use this plug-in to defish my Rokinon 8mm fisheye for micro 4/3. I think it does a good job and it's on sale. If you own photoshop, this might be useful. Use discount code" Jan40" for a 40% discount.
    http://www.imagetrendsinc.com/products/prodpage_hemi.asp

No affiliation with the company selling this software, just a satisfied user.
    Kenny

• Like Like x 2
  2. letsgofishing

letsgofishing Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 21, 2012
    South Africa
    Mike Kaplan
    Downloaded the trial...wasn't at all happy with the results on my Rok 7.5 m43...

3. woof

woof Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 18, 2011
    The present.
    Nice find. I've been using another tool that works OK. Will try this and report back. For 20.00 or so this might well be a good addition to the tool-chest. Thank you!

4. kjun

kjun Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 23, 2010
    USA
    It's great that they have a fully functional trial so that you can try it at no cost and determine whether if it meets your requirements.
    Kenny

5. pdk42

pdk42 One of the "Eh?" team

Jan 11, 2013
    Leamington Spa, UK
    There are so many ways to defish for free, I really can't see the point of paying $20. There is at least:

- The Sigma 8mm fisheye profile that's standard in LR. In my experience, this does a pretty good job

- The Rokinon-specific LR profiles done by kenw on DPReview (http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/40689446). This does a great job and offers full rectilinear defishing as well as stereo graphic and equal area corrections.

- Hugin - this us an amazing piece of software, but needs some time to learn how to use it.