First video review of EM1 .. Enjoy :)

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Bhupinder2002, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hi guys :smile:
    This is the first video review of Olympus EM1.

[ame=]Olympus OMD E-M1 Hands-On Field Test - YouTube[/ame]
  2. Liamness

Liamness Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Looks like it will satisfy those who can justify spending this much on a camera, a solid upgrade on the EM-5 in most respects. Between this, the GX7 and the GH3, the MFT system has three very different but very strong propositions at the premium end of things. Hope they sort out the focus peaking with manual lenses though!
  3. ptolemyx

ptolemyx Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 19, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Regarding peaking -- the video review is wrong. You have to activate it with a function button if you're using a manual lens that has no electrical contacts.

See Re: EM1 focus peaking: Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
  4. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Even with these amazing new cameras people will still question as to what the finest system available is. Crazy but true.

Between the awesomeness that Panasonic and Olympus unleashed the past 15 months there's no stopping M43.
  5. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I agree G.. People need to go out into a store and try them in hand before buying them . I will never buy a new camera based on Internet advice and answers . As I said ..all Mirrorless cameras are great theses days ... Just see which one is dominant ..ur need or greed:wink::wink: